YouTube Kids is a safe and fun place for kids to explore their interests and learn new things. With a curated selection of kid-friendly videos, YouTube Kids is a great place for kids to watch their favorite shows, learn about new topics, and have fun.
Our goal is to help you get the YouTube Kids for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
YouTube Kids Andorid App Summary
The developer of the YouTube Kids is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping YouTube Kids simple yet highly interactive. You can find the YouTube Kids under Entertainment of Play Store. YouTube Kids’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 395035927. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love YouTube Kids.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the YouTube Kids is Sep 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the YouTube Kids on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
YouTube Kids App Overview and Details
A video app made just for kids
YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics, igniting your kids’ inner creativity and playfulness. Parents and caregivers can guide the journey as your kids discover new and exciting interests along the way. Learn more at youtube.com/kids
A safer online experience for kids
We work hard to keep the videos on YouTube Kids family-friendly and use a mix of automated filters built by our engineering teams, human review, and feedback from parents to protect our youngest users online. But no system is perfect and inappropriate videos can slip through, so we’re constantly working to improve our safeguards and offer more features to help parents create the right experience for their families.
Customize your child’s experience with Parental Controls
Limit screen time: Set a time limit for how long your kids can watch and help encourage their transition from watching to doing.
Keep up with what they watch: Simply check the watch it again page and you’ll always know what they’ve watched and the newest interests they’re exploring.
Blocking: Don’t like a video? Block the video or whole channel, and never see it again.
Flagging: You can always alert us to inappropriate content by flagging a video for review. Flagged videos are reviewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Create individual experiences as unique as your kids
Create up to eight kid profiles, each with their own viewing preferences, video recommendations, and settings. Choose from “Approved Content Only” mode or select an age category that fits your child, “Preschool”, “Younger”, or “Older”.
Select the “Approved Content Only” mode if you want to handpick the videos, channels and/or collections that you’ve approved your child to watch. In this mode, kids won’t be able to search for videos. The “Preschool” Mode designed for kids 4 and under curates videos that promote creativity, playfulness, learning, and exploration. The “Younger” Mode allows kids 5-8 to explore their interests in a wide variety of topics including songs, cartoons, and crafts. While our “Older” Mode gives kids 9 and up the chance to search and explore additional content such as popular music and gaming videos for kids.
All kinds of videos for all kinds of kids
Our library is filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics, igniting your kids’ inner creativity and playfulness. It’s everything from their favorite shows and music to learning how to build a model volcano (or make slime ;-), and everything in between.
Other important information:
Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your kid.
Your kid may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not paid ads.The Privacy Notice for Google Accounts managed with Family Link describes our privacy practices when your kid uses YouTube Kids with their Google Account. When your kid uses YouTube Kids without signing into their Google Account, the YouTube Kids Privacy Notice applies.
Features of YouTube Kids for PC
content from channels that are appropriate and tailored specifically for this age group. The “Younger” Mode is for kids up to 8 years old and includes videos from channels like National Geographic Kids, Sesame Street, and TED-Ed. The “Older” Mode is for kids up to 12 years old and includes videos from channels like The Daily Show, The Tonight Show, and Animal Planet.
1. A video app made just for kids
2. YouTube Kids was created to give kids a more contained environment filled with family-friendly videos on all different topics
3. Parents and caregivers can guide the journey as your kids discover new and exciting interests along the way
4. Learn more at youtube.com/kids
5. Limit screen time: Set a time limit for how long your kids can watch and help encourage their transition from watching to doing
6. Keep up with what they watch: Simply check the watch it again page and you’ll always know what they’ve watched and the newest interests they’re exploring
7. Blocking: Don’t like a video? Block the video or whole channel, and never see it again
8. Flagging: You can always alert us to inappropriate content by flagging a video for review. Flagged videos are reviewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
9. Create individual experiences as unique as your kids
Whats New In this YouTube Kids?
Download & Install YouTube Kids For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the YouTube Kids app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the YouTube Kids app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the YouTube Kids will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed YouTube Kids on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||YouTube Kids On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The YouTube Kids app is a great way for children to explore the internet. With parental controls, children can safely watch videos and explore different websites. The app is easy to use and helps keep children safe online.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the YouTube Kids for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the YouTube Kids, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube Kids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube Kids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube Kids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube Kids.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.