YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share videos. The site was created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and was bought by Google in November 2006. YouTube has become the most popular video sharing site in the world and is used by people of all ages.
This article is all about helping you get to know the YouTube for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download YouTube For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the YouTube on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the YouTube using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for YouTube so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the YouTube on your computer.
|App Name:||YouTube On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
YouTube Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the YouTube in the Video Players & Editors category. You can download and install YouTube on your Android phone from there. Google LLC is the developer of YouTube who made this app.
null is the latest version of YouTube that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 12458550466. Plus, you’ll see that YouTube has a good user rating of 4.2.
You can install the latest version of YouTube, which is Sep 3, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install YouTube on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of YouTube for PC
also supporting the creators you love
● Play music in the background while you use other apps
● Download videos and music to watch and listen offline
● Try YouTube Premium free for 3 months
YouTube App Overview and Details
Get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Whats New In this YouTube?
For new features, look for in-product education & notifications sharing the feature and how to use it!
YouTube is a great way to connect with friends, family, and other people who share your interests. It is also a great way to learn new things and find new content.
That’s it! That’s how you download YouTube on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This YouTube to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.