edipus Plays by Sophocles
The Oedipus Plays by Sophocles is a trilogy of plays about the tragic life of Oedipus. In the first play, Oedipus Rex, Oedipus is informed by the Oracle of Delphi that he will murder his father and marry his mother. Oedipus flees his home in Corinth, but eventually learns that he has fulfilled the prophecy. In Oedipus at Colonus, Oedipus is exiled from Thebes and finds refuge in the city of Colonus. In the final play, Antigone, Oedipus’ daughter Antigone is arrested and condemned to death for burying her brother Polyneices.
The technical specifications of the The O for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
The O Andorid App Summary
The O was developed by Mona Tasmania and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download The O from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of The O is 1.2.1 on Play store with total users of 66661. The The O app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the The O is Jul 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the The O on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install The O For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the The O using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the The O on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for The O here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|The O On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 1, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of The O for PC
1. The O. uses location awareness to locate you in and around the Mona museum and tells you about the work on display.
2. You can choose from ‘Artwank’—a short and pithy, but otherwise traditional, essay; ‘Gonzo’—ramblings from David Walsh and some of his buddies about what the stuff on show means on a more personal level; as well as bite-sized nuggets of info, and interviews with artists.
3. The O allows you to ‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ Mona artworks or you can leave comments to really vent your spleen.
4. Audio and video. Bring earphones and so you can listen, but not the person next to you.
5. Map of the museum with a pink dot to show how far you are from the toilets.
6. Supports voiceover and screen reader functionality for people with low vision or dyslexia.
7. Suggestions what to eat and how much to drink during your visit.
8. Push notifications for helping you raise your child and so forth.
The O App Overview and Details
At Mona we don’t have wall labels, we have The O.
The O uses location awareness to locate you in and around the Mona museum and tells you about the work on display. You can choose from ‘Artwank’—a short and pithy, but otherwise traditional, essay; ‘Gonzo’—ramblings from David Walsh and some of his buddies about what the stuff on show means on a more personal level; as well as bite-sized nuggets of info, and interviews with artists. The O allows you to ‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ Mona artworks or you can leave comments to really vent your spleen.
* Audio and video. Bring earphones and so you can listen, but not the person next to you
* Map of the museum with a pink dot to show how far you are from the toilets
* Supports voiceover and screen reader functionality for people with low vision or dyslexia
* Suggestions what to eat and how much to drink during your visit
* Push notifications for helping you raise your child and so forth.
Whats New In this The O?
After completing The O application, I feel more confident and excited about the opportunities that await me. The questions were thought-provoking and relevant, and the essay prompts gave me a chance to share my unique story. I am confident that the admissions team will see the potential that I have to contribute to their community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the The O on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This The O to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The O and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the The O. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The O.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.