Televizo is an IPTV player that allows you to watch live TV and movies on your computer or mobile device. With Televizo, you can access content from all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. You can also watch live sports, news, and other shows. Televizo is easy to use and offers a variety of features, including a program guide, a pause function, and a fast-forward and rewind function.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Televizo – IPTV player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Televizo – IPTV player For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Televizo – IPTV player on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Televizo – IPTV player, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Televizo – IPTV player app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Televizo – IPTV player Andorid App Summary
Under the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play store, Televizo – IPTV player has over 1294808 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Andrey Menscikov has developed the Televizo – IPTV player and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 188.8.131.52.
Until this latest version, Televizo – IPTV player has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Aug 3, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Televizo – IPTV player on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|Televizo – IPTV player On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Video Players & Editors
|Aug 3, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of Televizo – IPTV player for PC
– Ability to watch IPTV on phones, tablets, TVs, and TV-boxes
– Ability to add an unlimited number of playlists and XML EPGs
– Support for different streams
– Sorting and searching
– Parental control
– Audio track selection
– Subtitles selection
– More features to be added in the future
Televizo – IPTV player App Overview and Details
Watch your provider IPTV on your phone, tablet, TV or TV-box.
The application is only a player and does not contain any preset channels.
To view, you need to add a playlist & EPG of your provider.
– Live broadcasts and archives (if playlist supports this function);
– You can add an unlimited number of M3U or Xtream Codes playlists;
– You can add an unlimited number of XML EPG;
– Support for different streams (HLS, UDP, RTMP and others);
– Sorting and searching;
– Parental control (playlist editor);
– Audio track selection;
– Subtitles selection;
– And much more…
Have a nice watching!
Whats New In this Televizo – IPTV player?
– Playlist selected by default, as well as all playlists that are in favourites, will automatically update in the background;
– Added the ability to go to the top of the list in playlist groups (for TV and TV-boxes);
– Updated video library version;
– Fixed Android 13 crash;
– Many other fixes and improvements.
Overall, Televizo is a great IPTV player application. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. The only downside is that it is not available on all devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Televizo – IPTV player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Televizo – IPTV player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Televizo – IPTV player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Televizo – IPTV player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Televizo – IPTV player.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.