A tally counter is a simple device used to count things. It has a display that shows the number of items counted, and a button to increment the number. Tally counters are often used to count people, but can be used for any purpose that requires counting.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Tally Counter For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Tally Counter App Overview and Details
Tally Counter App Overview and Details
A powerful, flexible and free of charge tally counter.
Better than a paper tally sheet. Score points of games, count visitors and people at your event, count drinks, training sessions and anything else.
Share your counters and count collaboratively with multiple people.
You can view statistics of your counters like counts per minute or per day.
For all counters, statistics are created which help you analyze them, such as counts per hour or per day.
Set goals to each of your counters to keep track of your targets.
You can manage multiple tally counters in parallel.
Each tally sheet can have several individual counters.
Each counter can be displayed in your favorite color.
Export and share the counters to Excel or forward them to friends.
Download & Install Tally Counter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Tally Counter on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Tally Counter on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Tally Counter result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Tally Counter will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Tally Counter with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Tally Counter on your PC.
|App Name:||Tally Counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcel Bochtler|
|Updated on:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Tally Counter Andorid App Summary
Marcel Bochtler is the developer of this Tally Counter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 402645+ users of this app. The Tally Counter app rating is currently 7.9.23.
It was last updated on Jul 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tally Counter for PC
-A powerful, flexible and free of charge tally counter.
-Better than a paper tally sheet. Score points of games, count visitors and people at your event, count drinks, training sessions and anything else.
-Share your counters and count collaboratively with multiple people.
-You can view statistics of your counters like counts per minute or per day.
-For all counters, statistics are created which help you analyze them, such as counts per hour or per day.
-Set goals to each of your counters to keep track of your targets.
-You can manage multiple tally counters in parallel.
-Each tally sheet can have several individual counters.
-Each counter can be displayed in your favorite color.
-Export and share the counters to Excel or forward them to friends.
Whats New In this Tally Counter?
– Share lists and edit them together with friends
– View statistics of your counters
– Export detailed data to CSV
The tally counter application is a great way to keep track of things. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of things in a quick and efficient way. The tally counter is a great way to keep track of things while on the go or when working on a project.
This concludes our article on Tally Counter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tally Counter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Tally Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tally Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tally Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tally Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.