What is Strava?
Strava is a social media platform for athletes of all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced athlete, Strava can help you track your progress, connect with others, and compete with friends.
One of the best things about Strava is that it’s so versatile. You can use it to track runs, rides, and hikes, and there are also many different categories and challenges to choose from. You can also join groups with like-minded athletes, or create your own group.
Strava is a great way to stay motivated and push yourself to achieve new goals. You can also use it to find new routes and tracks to try out. And
This article is all about helping you get to know the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Strava: Run, Ride, Hike On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Strava Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Strava: Run, Ride, Hike Andorid App Summary
The Strava: Run, Ride, Hike was developed by the popular developer agency named Strava Inc.. They have the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 56018392 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Strava: Run, Ride, Hike latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 29, 2022 was the last date the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike was updated with new features. If you want to use the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Strava: Run, Ride, Hike For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Strava: Run, Ride, Hike here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for PC
• And many, many more!
Strava: Run, Ride, Hike App Overview and Details
Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike trail or run & analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device
Whats New In this Strava: Run, Ride, Hike?
Strava is a social media platform for athletes of all levels. It allows users to track their workouts, share photos and videos, and compete with friends. The app is available for free on iOS and Android devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Strava: Run, Ride, Hike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Strava: Run, Ride, Hike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.