SkyView is an interactive astronomy app that allows users to explore the universe from their fingertips. With SkyView, you can identify stars, planets, and constellations with just a few taps. You can also learn more about these objects by reading the app’s descriptions. SkyView also offers a wealth of information about astronomical events, such as meteor showers and eclipses. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced astronomer, SkyView is the perfect app for you.
In this article, we will show you how to download SkyView® Explore the Universe For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at SkyView® Explore the Universe technical specifications first.
SkyView® Explore the Universe Andorid App Summary
Terminal Eleven is the developer of this SkyView® Explore the Universe application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 379515+ users of this app. The SkyView® Explore the Universe app rating is currently 3.7.0.
It was last updated on Aug 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SkyView® Explore the Universe for PC
1. Identify celestial objects in the sky, day or night
2. Night mode filters
3. Augmented reality
4. Sky paths
6. Time travel
7. Social media sharing
9. Fun way to learn about the universe
10.Teach children, students, or friends about the universe
|SkyView® Explore the Universe On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 25, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Download SkyView® Explore the Universe For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the SkyView® Explore the Universe on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install SkyView® Explore the Universe on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSkyView® Explore the Universe in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the SkyView® Explore the Universe on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, SkyView® Explore the Universe running on your computer.
SkyView® Explore the Universe App Overview and Details
You don’t need to be an astronomer to find stars or constellations in the sky, just open SkyView® and let it guide you to their location and identify them. SkyView® is a beautiful and intuitive stargazing app that uses your camera to precisely spot and identify celestial objects in sky, day or night. Find all 88 constellations as they fade in and out while you scan across the sky, locate every planet in our solar system, discover distant galaxies, and witness satellite fly-bys.
***An AppsZoom Best Android App 2014***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Comprehensive: Includes thousands of stars, planets, and satellites with thousands of interesting facts.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
Whats New In this SkyView® Explore the Universe?
This update addresses numerous bugs, in particular device compatibility and Sighting Notifications. Sightings will notify you when and where a bright planet or star will be visible at night. To use, go to Search > Sightings then just tap the calendar icon for any event and you’ll be notified when to look up, SkyView will guide to its location in the night sky!
SkyView is an amazing application that allows users to explore the universe. With SkyView, users can identify stars, planets, and other objects in the night sky. SkyView is a great tool for learning about the universe and for stargazing.
This concludes our article on SkyView® Explore the Universe Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or SkyView® Explore the Universe for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This SkyView® Explore the Universe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SkyView® Explore the Universe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the SkyView® Explore the Universe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SkyView® Explore the Universe.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.