A Sickle-O-Scope is a medical device that is used to diagnose and monitor sickle cell anemia. It is a handheld device that uses light to examine the red blood cells. The Sickle-O-Scope can be used to detect sickle cells, monitor the progress of the disease, and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.
We will help you download the Sickle-O-Scope for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Sickle-O-Scope on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Sickle-O-Scope on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Sickle-O-Scope, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Sickle-O-Scope, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Sickle-O-Scope appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Sickle-O-Scope by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Sickle-O-Scope on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Sickle-O-Scope On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Sickle-O-Scope Andorid App Summary
apps@addmedica is the developer of the Sickle-O-Scope, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Sickle-O-Scope from them is 1.1.2 with over 19129 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Sickle-O-Scope is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Sickle-O-Scope is Apr 20, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Sickle-O-Scope on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Sickle-O-Scope App Overview and Details
The Sickle-O-Scope application’s aim is to offer a daily diary of illness and disease symptoms to sickle cell disease patients.
It allows the users to self-evaluate their pain and fatigue levels and to visualize their condition’s long-term evolution.
Sharing data with a doctor is possible with Sickle-O-Scope. Users can – on their own initiative – send data collected by the application to their attending physician.
As medical confidentiality is a key feature of the application, no data recorded by the application is sent to or stored on any server or cloud-based service, but is kept only on the user’s device.
Features of Sickle-O-Scope for PC
1. The Sickle-O-Scope application offers a daily diary of illness and disease symptoms to sickle cell disease patients.
2. It allows users to self-evaluate their pain and fatigue levels and to visualize their condition’s long-term evolution.
3. Sharing data with a doctor is possible with Sickle-O-Scope. Users can – on their own initiative – send data collected by the application to their attending physician.
4. As medical confidentiality is a key feature of the application, no data recorded by the application is sent to or stored on any server or cloud-based service, but is kept only on the user’s device.
Whats New In this Sickle-O-Scope?
This new version integrates 2 new languages: Spanish and Portuguese.
The Sickle-O-Scope application is an excellent resource for patients with sickle cell anemia. It provides information about the disease, treatment options, and resources for patients and their families. The application is easy to use and provides valuable information for patients and their families.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Sickle-O-Scope? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Sickle-O-Scope to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sickle-O-Scope and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sickle-O-Scope. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sickle-O-Scope.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.