ShockPad is an app that allows you to use your phone as a virtual Dualshock 4 controller for your PS5 or PS4. It is a great way to play your favorite games without having to use a controller that is connected to your console. You can use your phone’s touchscreen or buttons to control your games. ShockPad also supports motion controls, so you can use your phone’s accelerometer and gyroscope to control your games.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 27, 2021
|Get it On:
ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock Andorid App Summary
The ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock was developed by the popular developer agency named Florian Grill. They have the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1728432 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 27, 2021 was the last date the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock was updated with new features. If you want to use the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock for PC
video tutorial on how to set up ShockPad and the PSJoy server on my website.
1. Play games with your smartphone as a Dualshock gamepad.
2. Connection to the PSJoy server on your PC is always required.
3. Windows 8.1 or newer is required.
4. The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS Remote Play program on your PC.
5. Easy Connection Setup.
6. Real Dualshock gamepad support.
7. Customizable template layouts.
8. Dualshock emulation.
9. Bluetooth connection.
10. Video tutorial on how to set up ShockPad and the PSJoy server.
ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock App Overview and Details
If you want to connect directly to your PS4 or your PS5 without the need of a PC check out my new app called PSPad. PSPad is the successor of ShockPad. If you still want to establish a connection via your PC then use ShockPad.
ShockPad in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS Remote Play program on your Windows PC offers you the possibility to use your smartphone as a Dualshock gamepad. You can play your favorite games with your smartphone acting as a Dualshock controller.
!You need to download and install the PSJoy server on your Windows PC!
A connection to the PSJoy server on your PC is always required. You can not connect directly to your PS5/ PS4. Please do not download ShockPad if you are looking for an application that can connect directly to a PS5/ PS4 console.
Download the PSJoy server from:
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server on your PC
• Installed and configured official PS4 Remote Play program
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster (Quad core highly recommended)
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps is recommended
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS Remote Play program on your PC. As the PSJoy server requires the official PS Remote Play program on your PC, Windows 8.1 is required.
Control games like GTA V, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more with your smartphone.
• Dualshock emulation
• Dualshock layout configuration
• Customization of template layouts
• Easy Connection Setup
• Real Dualshock gamepad support
• Bluetooth connection
You can find a detailed setup tutorial on YouTube by clicking the following link
If you have any questions before downloading the app or if you have any problems with ShockPad or the PSJoy server please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the wiki page by clicking following link https://github.com/grill2010/PSJoy_Server/wiki
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ShockPad is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Whats New In this ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock?
CHECK OUT MY NEW APP PSPAD
PSPAD CAN DIRECTLY CONNECT TO YOUR PS5/ PS4
PLEASE READ THE APP DESCRIPTION before downloading ShockPad.
– Use your smartphone as Dualshock gamepad for the PS4 Remote Play program
ShockPad has revolutionized the gaming experience by allowing gamers to play their PS4 or PS5 games remotely on their PC or mobile device. This application offers an immersive and realistic gaming experience that cannot be found with any other gaming platform. With ShockPad, gamers can access their games from anywhere in the world and play with or against their friends online. ShockPad has also simplified the process of connecting to gaming servers, making it easier than ever for gamers to join in on the fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ShockPad: Virtual PS5/ PS4 Remote Play Dualshock.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.