Samsung Email is a free email application that allows you to manage all of your email accounts in one place. With Samsung Email, you can easily switch between your personal and work email addresses without having to log in and out of different applications. Samsung Email also provides a number of features to help you manage your email more efficiently, including the ability to:
-Create or respond to email messages using rich text formatting
-Attach files from your device or cloud storage account
-Search your email messages for specific keywords or phrases
-Display messages in a threaded conversation view
-Filter messages by importance, date, or folder
-Organize messages into folders
-Delete messages or entire folders
-Set up email notifications to alert you when
The latest Samsung Email for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Samsung Email Andorid App Summary
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has developed the Samsung Email for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Samsung Email has got over 1938313029+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 184.108.40.206
The latest update of Samsung Email is Aug 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Samsung Email App Overview and Details
This update is available for Samsung Mobile with Android OS.
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn’t support SamsungTheme from P OS
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
— Regarding the App Access Permission —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
– Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.
Features of Samsung Email for PC
1. Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly.
2. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management.
3. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
4. POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
5. Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
6. Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
7. Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
8. Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
9. Conversation and thread view to read related mail
10. Attachment support for files of all types.
Install “Samsung Email” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Samsung Email on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Samsung Email app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Samsung Email.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Samsung Email On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Samsung Email?
. smime function statilization.
. Modify issue where images are not visible in View.
. Fix spen issue when enter Composer.
Samsung Email is a reliable and user-friendly email application that is perfect for both personal and business use. It offers a wide range of features and options that make it easy to stay connected with friends and colleagues. The application is available for free on the Samsung Galaxy Store.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Samsung Email for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Samsung Email to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Samsung Email and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Samsung Email. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Samsung Email.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.