The S Panel is an event that celebrates and showcases the work of Southeast Asian artists. Held annually in Kuala Lumpur, the panel provides a space for artists to share their work, discuss art and engage with the public. The panel also features a curated exhibition of artworks by Southeast Asian artists.
The latest S Panel for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
S Panel Andorid App Summary
Sunix has developed the S Panel for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, S Panel has got over 4785+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.0
The latest update of S Panel is Aug 7, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
S Panel App Overview and Details
With multiple intelligent lighting control features that ensure the light setting is perfect for the current use of the room, the controller provides a simple and easy way to control the comfort of a room. Select the appropriate lighting scene from a number of pre-programmed settings, all of which can be edited, adapted and saved in the app. Turn on/off all lights, saving energy, with a simple swipe and programmed timed scenes. Easily set light scenes to come on or off at certain times and on certain days.
Features of S Panel for PC
1. Control the comfort of a room with pre-programmed lighting scenes.
2. Turn on/off all lights with a simple swipe.
3. Programmed timed scenes save energy.
4. Easily set light scenes to come on or off at certain times and on certain days.
5. Scene control saves time and energy.
6. Choose the perfect light setting for the current use of the room.
7. App-controlled light scenes are easy to edit and adapt.
8. Timed light scenes save energy and keep a room comfortable.
9. Scene control is simple and easy to use.
10. App-controlled light scenes make it easy to customize the comfort of a room.
Install “S Panel” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing S Panel on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install S Panel on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type S Panel and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the S Panel as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|S Panel On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 7, 2017
|Get it On:
Whats New In this S Panel?
Overall, I found the S Panel application to be very user friendly and helpful. It was easy to enter in my personal information and the questions were relevant to my situation. I would definitely recommend this application to others who are seeking assistance in finding affordable housing.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the S Panel for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This S Panel to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for S Panel and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the S Panel. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the S Panel.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.