If you’re a fan of podcasts, you’ll love Podcast Player. It’s the best way to listen to your favorite podcasts and discover new ones. With Podcast Player, you can access tons of podcasts, organized by topic, and subscribe to your favorite ones so you never miss an episode. Plus, Podcast Player makes it easy to find and play podcasts offline.
We will help you download the Podcast Player for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Podcast Player on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Podcast Player on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Podcast Player on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Podcast Player as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Podcast Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Castbox.FM – Radio & Podcast & AudioBooks|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Podcast Player Andorid App Summary
Castbox.FM – Radio & Podcast & AudioBooks is the developer of the Podcast Player, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Podcast Player from them is 7.0.3-220728097.rb0d9cc0 with over 12451063 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the Podcast Player is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Podcast Player is Jul 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Podcast Player on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Podcast Player App Overview and Details
The most excellent podcast player app for you to search, subscribe to, stream, play and download all of your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, etc.
★ 🇺🇸 135 countries Editors’ Choice featured by Google Play ★
★ 👍 Top Trending Apps of Global Best by Google Play ★
★ 📺 Most Entertaining of Best Apps by Google Play ★
★ 🏆 Winner of Google Demo Day Women’s Edition – Judges’ Choice Award ★
★ ☝️ No.1 of “Top podcast player apps, 50 best podcatchers” nominated by TCC ★
We got everything you want (audio books FM music streaming radio podcast) for free. Podcast is with you by providing audio content covering both entertainment and education during daily playback scenarios (commute, sport, chores, relax, etc.)
Listen to best podcasts on Podcast Player, including News & Politics podcasts, Music-related podcasts, Games & Hobbies podcasts, Sports podcasts, Technology podcasts, and Talk Shows, etc.
EDUCATION podcasts – Top educational podcasts help you get insight into technology, psychology, and history.
NEWS podcast – Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from radio sources and from media all over the world.
MUSIC podcast – Easy access to free songs offered by famous radio and FM channels. Diversified classical piano episodes or modern guitar music within.
COMEDY podcast – Funny videos and audios like talk shows, stupid questions and jokes help release your stress.
INTEREST podcast – See your daily horoscope? Catch up with the latest fashion news? Get hottest game information? All ready for you!
RELIGION & SPIRITUALITY podcast – For better sleep, here to indulge in Bible stories, buddhist meditation, or Islamic audio before bedtime.
KIDS & FAMILY podcasts – Storynory actors read myths, fairy tales for family time. Here are selected bedtime stories and audiobooks for kids.
★ 10 Features of Podcast Player
1. Ultra simple podcast publishing solution. Unlimited bandwidth and storage. Everything a podcaster needs to host, promote, and track your podcast.
2. Discover and subscribe to over 95 million podcast content. Listen to podcasts group into 16 categories, everyone can find his/her favorite podcast
3. Offer podcasts from 70+ countries & languages
Global famous podcasts and radios all in one: For foreign podcasts/radios
4. Download episodes mp3 file you like for free
Download podcast mp3 you like in Podcast Player without any additional cost and limitation
5. Control playing from multiple widgets
Control your podcast/radio playing from widget, notification center, lock screen, headphone, and Bluetooth
6. Customize your own playlist
Build up your own customized playlist for different scenes and moods
7. Share podcast with your friends
One-step sharing episode URL with/without play location to enjoy entertainment with your friends
8. Switch between light/dark themes
Both dark and light themes are ready for you to choose, perfectly fit your location and mood at the moment.
9. Set Sleep timer
Sleep timer for seconds/minutes/hours time unit according to your need
Podcast Player is proud to present you all of the popular podcasts:
Fox News, Freakonomics Radio from Stitcher, Call Her Daddy, Phil in the Blanks by Dr. Phil, Bill O’Reilly, Today, Explained from Vox and Stitcher, S Town, The Luminary Agent Podcast, BBC iPlayer Radio, Criminal, Heaven’s Gate from Stitcher, Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History, ESPN Radio, My Favorite Murder, NPR, Radiolab, Serial, Sleep with Me, Stuff You Should Know, Sword and Scale, TED Radio Hour, TEDTalks, The Dave Ramsey Show, LeVar Burton Reads from Stitcher, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Tim Ferriss Show, Wolverine from Marvel and Stitcher, Luminary podcast from Luminary.fm, Luminary Business with Todd Staples, Olympik iPlayer Podcasts, You are dead to me by BBC Sounds, Friday Night Comedy from BBC iPlayer Radio, Brexitcast by BBC Sounds and iPlayer Radio, Comedy of the Week by BBC iPlayer Radio, etc.
Features of Podcast Player for PC
2. Easily manage, publish, and promote your podcasts with powerful tools.
3. Syndicate your podcasts with iTunes, Google Play, and other directories.
4. Listen to your favorite podcasts anywhere with our free app.
5. Powerful search and recommendations make finding new podcasts easy.
6. Customize your playback experience with adjustable playback speed and a sleep timer.
7. Keep your podcast subscriptions and listening history organized with smart playlists.
8. Share your favorite podcasts with friends and family on social media or email.
9. Integrate with Amazon Echo and other devices for hands-free listening.
10. Support for Android Auto and CarPlay for in-car listening.
Whats New In this Podcast Player?
Good to see you here, podcast fans!
We also improved the overall reliability to present you with better listening experience.
Leave us your reviews and feedback, it means a lot to us.
Overall, the Podcast Player is a great application that allows users to listen to their favorite podcasts with ease. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. The only downside is that the app is not available for Android devices.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Podcast Player? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Podcast Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Podcast Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Podcast Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Podcast Player.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.