Painnt is an app that turns your photos into beautiful pieces of art. With a library of filters to choose from, and the ability to customize your photos even further, you can create art that is uniquely you. Whether you’re a professional artist or just looking to have some fun, Painnt is the perfect app for you.
The latest Painnt – Pro Art Filters for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Painnt – Pro Art Filters Andorid App Summary
Moonlighting Apps Spain has developed the Painnt – Pro Art Filters for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, Painnt – Pro Art Filters has got over 13862777+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Painnt – Pro Art Filters is Oct 11, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Painnt – Pro Art Filters App Overview and Details
Painnt turns your photos into masterpieces, for real! Use the most advanced AI tech to dramatically improve your art with tons of fully customizable HD filters.
Turn your photos into artwork that look like real (and beautiful!) paintings, with varied beautiful color palettes and sharp brush strokes.
Choose from our selection of 1000+ filters, including classical, comic book, modern, abstract and mosaics. We regularly add new stunning filters to our collection.
Preview and fine-tune settings for unique results, and render realistic paintings in high resolution. When you are ready to unveil your masterpiece to the world, save or share your painting with friends and family by email or social networks. Also, join our awesome community where you can display your artwork, get feedback and engage other like-minded artists.
This free app limits output resolution, show ads and adds a watermark; you can unlock the entire library, hide watermarks and ads and enable high resolution via an in-app subscription.
Features of Painnt – Pro Art Filters for PC
1. Turn your photos into artwork that look like real paintings
2. 1000+ filters to choose from
3. Preview and fine-tune settings for unique results
4. Render realistic paintings in high resolution
5. Save or share your paintings with friends and family
6. Join an awesome community of artists
7. Hide watermarks and ads with an in-app subscription
8. Unlock the entire library with an in-app subscription
9. Enable high resolution with an in-app subscription
10. Painnt is free to download with limited features; unlock the full library, hide watermarks and ads, and enable high resolution with an in-app subscription.
Install “Painnt – Pro Art Filters” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Painnt – Pro Art Filters on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Painnt – Pro Art Filters on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Painnt – Pro Art Filters and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Painnt – Pro Art Filters as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Painnt – Pro Art Filters On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Moonlighting Apps Spain|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Painnt – Pro Art Filters?
– Added Coloring option
– New Brush Size option
In a world of constant photo editing and filters, it can be hard to find an app that stands out from the rest. However, Painnt is a Pro Art Filters application that does just that. With its wide variety of filters and editing tools, Painnt is perfect for anyone who wants to add a little bit of extra flair to their photos. Whether you’re a professional photographer or just someone who likes to take pictures for fun, Painnt is a must-have app.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Painnt – Pro Art Filters for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Painnt – Pro Art Filters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Painnt – Pro Art Filters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Painnt – Pro Art Filters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Painnt – Pro Art Filters.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.