An O-ring, also known as a packing, is a mechanical seal used in a wide variety of engineering applications to prevent the leakage of fluids and gases. The O-ring is a torus-shaped seal made of an elastomer with a round cross-section. The O-ring is inserted into a groove on the mating surfaces and compressed during assembly. O-rings are one of the most common seals used in engineering and can be found in almost any fluid or gas system.
The technical specifications of the O-Ring for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
O-Ring Andorid App Summary
O-Ring was developed by Trelleborg Sealing Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download O-Ring from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of O-Ring is 2.4 on Play store with total users of 44583. The O-Ring app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the O-Ring is Aug 13, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the O-Ring on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install O-Ring For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the O-Ring installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the O-Ring and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the O-Ring on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the O-Ring in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the O-Ring on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||O-Ring On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Trelleborg Sealing Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
O-Ring App Overview and Details
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring App calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering installation specifications for your application in metric or inch. In addition, the App recommends O-Ring sizes according to ISO 3601 so you know exactly which part you need.
Features at a Glance:
– O-Ring Housing: After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601
– O-Ring Quick Search: offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601-1 Class B (International), ISO 3601-1 Class A (AS 568, USA), NFT 47-502 (France), JIS B 2401 (Japan) SMS 1586 (Sweden)
– Tolerances: calculation of O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B and Class A
– Switch between metric and inch
– Chemical compatibility check: find out which materials are compatible with the media used in your application.
– Integration of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Videos
Features of O-Ring for PC
1. Easily calculate O-Ring dimensions by entering installation specifications.
2. Receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601.
3. Select from a variety of O-Ring nominal sizes according to national/international standards.
4. Calculate O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B and Class A.
5. Check chemical compatibility of materials used in your application.
6. Watch Trelleborg Sealing Solutions videos for more information.
7. Switch between metric and inch units.
8. View compatibility chart of chemicals and materials.
9. Get product dimensions and tolerances.
10. Download the app for free.
Whats New In this O-Ring?
– Added the ISO 3601-1 Class A (AS 568) O-Ring standard to the O-Ring Search and Tolerances pages
– The O-Ring Search page was also updated with the France standard NFT 47-502
– Included Privacy Notice link for GDPR
The O-ring is a versatile and essential tool that has many applications. It can be used in both manual and power settings to create a tight seal. The O-ring is a simple, yet efficient way to prevent leaks and ensure a tight seal.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the O-Ring on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This O-Ring to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Ring and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Ring. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Ring.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.