Nest is a home automation company that creates innovative, intuitive, and thoughtful products that make life easier for people. Their mission is to create a home that can respond to your needs, and their first product, the Nest Learning Thermostat, does just that. The Nest Thermostat is a Wi-Fi-enabled device that learns your preferences and automatically adjusts the temperature to save energy. It also has a sleek, modern design that will complement any home.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Nest for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Nest For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Nest on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Nest, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Nest app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Nest Andorid App Summary
Under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store, Nest has over 11015800 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Nest Labs Inc. has developed the Nest and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 184.108.40.206.
Until this latest version, Nest has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Jul 25, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Nest on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Nest On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nest Labs Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Nest for PC
a 30-day history of events.
– Check in on your dog or cat while you’re away.
– Hear what’s going on when you’re not home with Nest Aware. (Nest Cam and Dropcam only.)
– Talk and listen to your baby with Nest Cam IQ Indoor. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working internet connection.)
– Get a closer look with Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor’s 8x digital zoom.
Nest App Overview and Details
At Google Nest, we make products that are beautiful, helpful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and get an alert if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your Android phone or tablet.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms, and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forget to set the alarm? It will notice, and send you a Remind Me alert.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
– Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone.
– See how much energy you used, and why.
– View and edit your schedule.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
Nest Secure alarm system
– Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
– Receive a Remind Me alert if you leave home and forget to set the alarm.
– Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm – a door or window opening, or someone entering a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
– Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working internet connection.)
– Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
– See the status of your batteries, sensors, and Wi-Fi connection.
– Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
– See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ Indoor and Outdoor, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor, and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
– Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
– See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
– Check in 24/7 with crisp 1080p HD video (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
– Get person alerts (or familiar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Know who’s knocking.
– 24/7 video streaming means you’ll never miss a moment.
– Designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe, or packages on the ground.
– Knows the difference between a person and a thing.
– Notifies you about visitors, even if they don’t ring the bell.
– HD Talk and Listen lets you have a seamless conversation with someone at your door.
– When you can’t answer the door, quick responses let you reply to visitors with prerecorded audio messages.
Nest x Yale Lock
The lock for a more secure connected home.
– Instead of sharing keys, assign passcodes to people you trust in the Nest app.
– Get an alert when someone locks or unlocks the door.
– With Home/Away Assist and Auto-Lock, your door can lock itself when you leave.
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi, and/or Bluetooth.
Whats New In this Nest?
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Nest is a useful application that helps users save energy and money. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an essential tool for anyone looking to reduce their energy consumption.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Nest of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Nest to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nest and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nest. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nest.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.