n-Track Studio Pro is a powerful digital audio workstation that allows you to record, edit, and mix music and audio. With its intuitive interface, n-Track Studio Pro is easy to use and lets you focus on your music. n-Track Studio Pro also includes a wide range of powerful features, such as virtual instruments, MIDI editing, and audio effects.
This article is all about helping you get to know the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download n-Track Studio Pro | DAW For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
n-Track Studio Pro | DAW Andorid App Summary
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, n-Track Studio Pro | DAW has over 15116 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. n-Track has developed the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 9.6.86.
Until this latest version, n-Track Studio Pro | DAW has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Jul 14, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|n-Track Studio Pro | DAW On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Music & Audio
|Jul 14, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of n-Track Studio Pro | DAW for PC
audio engine: lets you record & play back more than 2 hours of audio on a single track
• Custom track colors: lets you quickly identify tracks in the mixer
• AudioBus support: lets you use n-Track as an effect send or receive slot in an AudioBus routing setup
• Recording filter: to prevent track overloads, you can optionally record only tracks that meet a filtering criterion (e.g. record only tracks with a signal above -40dB)
1. n-Track Studio turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio.
2. Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks.
3. Mix them during playback and add effects.
4. Edit songs, share them online and join the Songtree community.
5. Import grooves and create beats using the Step Sequencer Beat Maker.
6. Create melodies using the internal keyboard.
7. Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects.
8. Save or Share the recording directly from your device.
9. Stereo & Mono audio tracks.
10. 64 bit audio engine.
n-Track Studio Pro | DAW App Overview and Details
n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker.
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for Android:
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner
• VocalTune – pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices
• Input monitoring
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
• Unlocks all the available effects
• Unlimited number of effects per channel
• Export to WAV or MP3
• 64 bit audio engine
• Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format
• 3D frequency spectrum view
One-time, in app purchases available:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
Whats New In this n-Track Studio Pro | DAW?
• Breath new life into your tracks with the new AutoFilter effect
• Improved loop playback mode
• Improved pianoroll note editing
• New ‘Band shelf’ EQ band shape
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have found a problem with the app please use the Report Problem command in the Settings box.
The n-Track Studio Pro DAW application is a powerful music production tool that enables users to create and edit music tracks. The software is easy to use and provides a wide range of features and tools that allow users to create professional quality music tracks. The application is suitable for both amateur and professional users and provides a range of features that can be used to improve the quality of music tracks. The software also includes a number of effects and plugins that can be used to improve the sound quality
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This n-Track Studio Pro | DAW to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for n-Track Studio Pro | DAW and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.