Since the day of its release, Talking Tom has been one of the most popular apps on iOS and Android platforms. The app is simple – you get a virtual pet cat that you can talk to and play with. But what makes the app so addictive is that Tom responds to your voice and gestures in a very realistic way, making you feel like you’re really taking care of a pet.
The technical specifications of the My Talking Tom for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
My Talking Tom Andorid App Summary
My Talking Tom was developed by Outfit7 Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My Talking Tom from Google Play Store under the Casual category. The latest version of My Talking Tom is 220.127.116.111 on Play store with total users of 1021242291. The My Talking Tom app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My Talking Tom is Jul 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My Talking Tom on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install My Talking Tom For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the My Talking Tom installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the My Talking Tom and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the My Talking Tom on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Talking Tom in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the My Talking Tom on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|My Talking Tom On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 4, 2022
|Get it On:
My Talking Tom App Overview and Details
Talking Tom is the cat making every day a fun adventure.
Players adopt this virtual pet, keep him happy and help him explore his world.
– Talking Tom can really talk
– Fashion and furniture items to collect
– Mini games add action, adventure and fun
– Travel destinations are waiting to be explored
– Photo albums to be filled with memories
– And more
From Outfit7, creators of My Talking Tom 2, My Talking Tom Friends, My Talking Angela 2 and My Talking Angela.
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7’s products and advertising;
– Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
– Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
– YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7’s animated characters;
– The option to make in-app purchases;
– Subscriptions which automatically renew at the end of a subscription period unless cancelled. You can manage and cancel your subscription any time via Settings in your Google Play account;
– Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress;
– Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
Features of My Talking Tom for PC
-10 talking tom features
-in app purchases
Whats New In this My Talking Tom?
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Overall, I have enjoyed using the My Talking Tom application. It is fun to watch him grow and learn new things. The interactions are amusing and I like that I can customize his appearance. The only downside is that there are some ads, but they are not overly intrusive. Overall, I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a fun, interactive way to spend their time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My Talking Tom on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This My Talking Tom to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Talking Tom and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Talking Tom. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Talking Tom.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.