Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is a smart keyboard app for Android and iOS devices. It offers a personalized typing experience based on your typing habits and preferences. The app also learns new words and phrases as you type, so it can offer you better suggestions over time. SwiftKey Keyboard also includes a number of handy features, such as a one-handed mode, a built-in dictionary, and support for more than 100 languages.
We will help you download the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Sep 1, 2022
|Get it On:
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard Andorid App Summary
SwiftKey is the developer of the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard from them is 18.104.22.168 with over 1071552613 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is Sep 1, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard App Overview and Details
Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
Use your personalized keyboard to type and send emoji, GIFs and stickers just the way you like.
The Microsoft SwiftKey swipe keyboard is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing – including your slang, nicknames and emoji.
Microsoft SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and themes to fit any style. The custom keyboard provides autocorrect that actually works. Microsoft SwiftKey provides helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors. Type and text any way you like, with swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, and searchable emojis and GIFs.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
– Swipe to type or tap to type
– Spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions
– Custom keyboard toolbar with an expandable menu of quick shortcuts
– Use emoji, GIFs and stickers to express yourself 😎
– Emoji keyboard is adaptive, learning and predicting your favorite emoticons for any conversation 👍
– Search emojis and GIFs to find the best one for your reaction 🔥
– 100+ colorful keyboard themes
– Make your own custom keyboard theme with your photo as the background
– Customize your keyboard size and layout
– Enable up to five languages at once
– Keyboard supports over 700 languages
Get the custom keyboard that always matches your style – download Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard today!
Find out more about Microsoft SwiftKey’s key features: https://www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 700+ LANGUAGES: English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
Features of Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard for PC
-Intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style
-Personalized keyboard with emoji, GIFs, and stickers
-Autocorrect that actually works
-Predictions to help you type fast and accurately
-Swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, and searchable emojis and GIFs
-Type in up to five languages at once
-Keyboard supports over 700 languages
Whats New In this Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard?
We’ve fixed a bug with quick period when auto space is disabled.
We’ve fixed general accessibility issues.
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is one of the most popular keyboard applications on the market. It offers a wide range of features, including a customizable keyboard, voice typing, and a variety of themes. SwiftKey also learns your writing style and predicts the words you are likely to type next.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.