Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. It is commonly used as an email application, but can also be used to create and manage appointments, tasks, and notes.
Microsoft Outlook was first released in 1997 as part of the Office 97 suite. It was renamed “Microsoft Outlook” in version 2002, and has been included in the Office suite ever since.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Microsoft Outlook For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Microsoft Outlook App Overview and Details
Microsoft Outlook App Overview and Details
Access your email, files and calendar with Microsoft Outlook, the secure email app that keeps you connected and protected. Organize your email intelligently, with filters for everything and spam email protection. Organize your day with a task organizer and calendar reminders. Keep in touch with anyone you need with the intelligent inbox that can do it all.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Manage your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery.
Stay protected from phishing and spam with Outlook’s secure and seamless inbox management. Whether your Gmail inbox needs extra security or your Yahoo Mail needs more organization, Microsoft Outlook has you covered. Connect with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, WebEx and other video calling providers for any meeting on the go.
Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Inbox access to everything you need in one app including other email providers. Manage your Gmail inbox and others with Outlook.
• Calendar organizer to help you schedule your day
• Access files right from your inbox, with connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.Access locally in Outlook, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls from Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your files, emails and information with security you can trust.
• Secure Email App: Built-in protection against viruses, phishing & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to a separate folder.• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Email Organizer & Calendar Management
• Check messages from email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more. Easily filter out unwanted spam email.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
• AOL Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS
Download & Install Microsoft Outlook For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Microsoft Outlook on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Microsoft Outlook result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Microsoft Outlook will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Microsoft Outlook with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
|Microsoft Outlook On Your PC
|Sep 1, 2022
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Get it On:
Microsoft Outlook Andorid App Summary
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of this Microsoft Outlook application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 762101576+ users of this app. The Microsoft Outlook app rating is currently 4.2232.1.
It was last updated on Sep 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Microsoft Outlook for PC
calendar & contacts safe.
-Secure email app with spam email protection
-Access your email, files and calendar with Microsoft Outlook
-Organize your email with filters and spam email protection
-Organize your day with a task organizer and calendar reminders
-Keep in touch with anyone you need with the intelligent inbox
-Stay protected from phishing and spam with Outlook’s secure and seamless inbox management
-Connect with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, WebEx and other video calling providers for any meeting on the go
-Organize your email with tags, folders and more
-Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more
-Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice
Whats New In this Microsoft Outlook?
Review Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files sent to you over email without ever leaving Outlook!
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager that enables users to manage their email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. It is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, and is available for Windows and Mac. Outlook provides a variety of features to help users manage their email communications, including the ability to create and send email messages, manage email folders, and schedule appointments. It also includes a calendar feature that enables users to create and manage appointments and events, and a contacts feature that enables users to store
This concludes our article on Microsoft Outlook Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Microsoft Outlook for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft Outlook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft Outlook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft Outlook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft Outlook.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.