A metronome is a device that produces a regulated pulse, usually measured in beats per minute, to which musicians can adjust their playing. It is used to practice and to keep time during performances. The metronome was invented by Johann Gottfried Müller in 1796.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Metronome: Tempo for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Metronome: Tempo For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Metronome: Tempo on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Metronome: Tempo using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Metronome: Tempo so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Metronome: Tempo on your computer.
|App Name:||Metronome: Tempo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Frozen Ape|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Metronome: Tempo Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Metronome: Tempo in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install Metronome: Tempo on your Android phone from there. Frozen Ape is the developer of Metronome: Tempo who made this app.
5.0 is the latest version of Metronome: Tempo that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 76338. Plus, you’ll see that Metronome: Tempo has a good user rating of 3.6.
You can install the latest version of Metronome: Tempo, which is Apr 30, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Metronome: Tempo on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Metronome: Tempo for PC
Tempo while other apps are in use
Metronome: Tempo App Overview and Details
Featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy” and “Staff Favorite”.
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between five modes that each presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig.
– 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share and backup setlists via email
• Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
Tracker and Automator
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Coach Mode alternates between unmuted and muted bars
• Choose from 12 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Volume control
• Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
• Five color themes
Whats New In this Metronome: Tempo?
• Major UI refresh
• New app icon
• Added 5/8 and 7/8 time signatures
• Bug fixes
Metronome is a great tool for helping musicians develop a sense of timing and rhythm. It can be used to practice both solo and ensemble pieces. Metronome is also a great tool for helping to develop a sense of tempo.
That’s it! That’s how you download Metronome: Tempo on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Metronome: Tempo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Metronome: Tempo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Metronome: Tempo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Metronome: Tempo.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.