MeisterTask is a task management tool that helps teams stay organized and efficient. It allows users to create and organize tasks, collaborate with others, and track progress. MeisterTask is simple to use and can be customized to fit the needs of any team.
Our goal is to help you get the MeisterTask – Task Management for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
MeisterTask – Task Management Andorid App Summary
The developer of the MeisterTask – Task Management is MeisterLabs and they’ve done a great job at keeping MeisterTask – Task Management simple yet highly interactive. You can find the MeisterTask – Task Management under Productivity of Play Store. MeisterTask – Task Management’s latest version is 3.08 with an impressive user base of over 847844. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love MeisterTask – Task Management.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the MeisterTask – Task Management is Sep 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the MeisterTask – Task Management on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
MeisterTask – Task Management App Overview and Details
MeisterTask is an intuitive tool for project management and task management. It is ideal for your personal organization, but also for agile and efficient teams. MeisterTask runs both on your mobile devices and online in your Internet browser!
Whether you want to manage projects and tasks of all kinds or create clear to-do lists and checklists, with its versatile functions and flexible Kanban boards, MeisterTask offers everything you need to work together with your team to make workflows much more efficient.
Notifications keep you up to date on the progress of your colleagues while ensuring that you never lose track of your own tasks or miss an important deadline.
But MeisterTask is more than a simple task management tool: it’s a place where all your project-related information is securely stored and yet available to all project members at all times. It’s a place where you can gain insights into the productivity of your team and track the progress of your projects. Moreover, it is a place where work is really fun!
Feature Highlights – FREE Basic Plan:
– Create an unlimited number of tasks and invite others to collaborate with you
– Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
– Checklists / predefined checklists
– Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
– Real-time communication across all devices
– Activity list in projects and tasks
– Leave comments in tasks and ‘like’ activities
– Integrated time recording
Feature Highlights – Pro-Plan:
– Create project groups
– Upload custom wallpapers for dashboard and projects
– Create multiple checklists within a task
– Recurring tasks
– File attachments up to 200 MB per file
– Automate processes with different actions
– Statistics and reports
– Agenda – Personal Board
Feature Highlights – Business Plan:
– Assign roles and permissions
– Share projects with your entire team
– Custom fields
– Compliance and activity exports
– Priority Support
– Timeline – Gantt Charts
Note: To use MeisterTask, you must create a free user account. If you already have an account, using the mobile app will not cost you extra.
The basic version of MeisterTask is free. You can try the pro-plan for free for a week if you want to. If you are satisfied with your trial version, do not change anything and your membership will automatically resume as a monthly subscription with automatic renewal.
Features of MeisterTask – Task Management for PC
Whats New In this MeisterTask – Task Management?
This update shows the recent three projects users have worked in. In addition to that, some functionalities have been improved to ensure a seamless user experience.
Download & Install MeisterTask – Task Management For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the MeisterTask – Task Management app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the MeisterTask – Task Management app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the MeisterTask – Task Management will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed MeisterTask – Task Management on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||MeisterTask – Task Management On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MeisterTask is a powerful task management application that helps you to stay organized and get things done. It allows you to create tasks and projects, and then organize them into folders. You can also assign tasks to specific people, and track their progress. The application also includes a variety of features that allow you to customize your workflow, including tags, sub-tasks, and due dates. MeisterTask is a great tool for managing your tasks, and can help you to stay organized
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the MeisterTask – Task Management for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the MeisterTask – Task Management, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This MeisterTask – Task Management to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MeisterTask – Task Management and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the MeisterTask – Task Management. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MeisterTask – Task Management.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.