for the blind
Lookout is an app that assists the blind by providing them with a live feed of what is in front of them. This is done by using the phone’s camera to take a picture and then sending it to a remote server, which then sends it back to the user. This app is helpful for the blind because it gives them the ability to see what is in front of them without having to rely on someone else.
The latest Lookout – Assisted vision for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Lookout – Assisted vision Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Lookout – Assisted vision for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Lookout – Assisted vision has got over 292527+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Lookout – Assisted vision is May 31, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Lookout – Assisted vision App Overview and Details
Lookout uses computer vision to assist people with low vision or blindness get things done faster and more easily. Using your phone’s camera, Lookout makes it easier to get more information about the world around you and do daily tasks more efficiently like sorting mail, putting away groceries, and more.
Built with guidance from the blind and low-vision community, Lookout supports Google’s mission to make the world’s information universally accessible to everyone.
Lookout has six modes for a variety of activities:
• NEW: Images mode (beta) describes the contents of an image, offering both a summary and detail.
• Use Text mode to quickly skim text and hear it read aloud — for doing things like sorting mail.
• Use Food labels mode to quickly identify packaged foods by their label, in addition to scanning barcodes. Available in more than 20 countries.
• Capture a whole page of text or handwriting with Documents mode.
• Use Currency mode to identify banknotes quickly and reliably, with support for US Dollars, Euros, and Indian Rupees.
• Explore mode (beta) offers information about objects in your surroundings.
Lookout is available in more than 20 languages, and runs on devices with Android 6 and above. Devices with 2GB or more RAM are recommended.
Learn more about Lookout in the Help Center:
Features of Lookout – Assisted vision for PC
1. Lookout uses computer vision to help people with low vision or blindness get things done faster and more easily.
2. Lookout has six modes for a variety of activities.
3. Lookout is available in more than 20 languages.
4. Lookout runs on devices with Android 6 and above.
5. Devices with 2GB or more RAM are recommended for Lookout.
6. Lookout can identify banknotes quickly and reliably.
7. Lookout can identify packaged foods by their label.
8. Lookout can capture a whole page of text or handwriting.
9. Lookout has a Documents mode for scanning text.
10. Lookout’s Explore mode offers information about objects in your surroundings.
Install “Lookout – Assisted vision” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Lookout – Assisted vision on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Lookout – Assisted vision app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Lookout – Assisted vision.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|Lookout – Assisted vision On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 31, 2022
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Lookout – Assisted vision?
• Images mode (beta) can summarize and offer detail about still images.
• In Text and Documents mode, improved reading order for menus, receipts, and other formatted text.
• In Explore mode, Lookout detects objects more accurately.
• In Food Labels mode, Lookout recognizes many more food products in Brazil and India.
• New sound design in Documents mode.
Looking for a reliable and affordable assisted vision application? Look no further than Lookout! Our application is designed to help those with vision impairment by providing real-time magnification and color contrast features. With Lookout, you’ll have the confidence to tackle any task, big or small!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Lookout – Assisted vision for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Lookout – Assisted vision to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lookout – Assisted vision and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lookout – Assisted vision. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lookout – Assisted vision.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.