LINE is a communication app used by over 200 million people around the world. With LINE, you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. LINE offers a wide range of features, including free voice and video calls, messages, and stickers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LINE: Calls & Messages for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install LINE: Calls & Messages For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the LINE: Calls & Messages for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the LINE: Calls & Messages.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for LINE: Calls & Messages on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the LINE: Calls & Messages and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the LINE: Calls & Messages on your computer right away.
|App Name:||LINE: Calls & Messages On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LINE Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LINE: Calls & Messages Andorid App Summary
The LINE: Calls & Messages was developed by the popular developer agency named LINE Corporation. They have the LINE: Calls & Messages in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 916323478 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With LINE: Calls & Messages latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 24, 2022 was the last date the LINE: Calls & Messages was updated with new features. If you want to use the LINE: Calls & Messages on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the LINE: Calls & Messages using the emulator later on.
LINE: Calls & Messages App Overview and Details
LINE is transforming the way people communicate, closing the distance between family, friends, and loved ones—for free. With voice and video calls, messages, and a limitless variety of exciting stickers, you’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you never thought possible. LINE is available all over the world on mobile, desktop, and Wear OS devices.
◆ Messages, voice calls, and video calls.
Enjoy voice and video calls and exchanging messages with your LINE friends.
◆ LINE stickers, emoji, and themes
Express yourself just the way you want with stickers and emoji. Also, find your favorite themes to customize your LINE app.
Gives you easy access to your friends list, birthdays, the sticker shop and various services offered by LINE.
◆ LINE VOOM
Discover posts and accounts that catch your fancy, and start following them to stay in the know.
* We recommend using a data plan or connecting to Wi-Fi as you may incur data usage fees otherwise.
* Please use LINE with Android OS versions 7.0 or above to enjoy LINE to the fullest extent.
If your network speed is too slow or you don’t have enough device storage, LINE may not install properly.
If this happens, please check your connection and try again.
Features of LINE: Calls & Messages for PC
-Messages, voice calls, and video calls
-LINE stickers, emoji, and themes
-Data usage fees may apply
Whats New In this LINE: Calls & Messages?
• We added an “@All” feature that lets you mention everyone in a chat.
• You can now reorder sticker and emoji sets directly on the sticker keyboard by dragging and dropping them.
• You can now set a backup PIN that lets you restore your chat history for the last two weeks, even if your old device is lost.
LINE: Calls & Messages is a great application that allows you to communicate with your friends and family. You can make calls, send messages, and share photos and videos with ease. The application is easy to use and is a great way to keep in touch with your loved ones.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the LINE: Calls & Messages of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This LINE: Calls & Messages to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LINE: Calls & Messages and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the LINE: Calls & Messages. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LINE: Calls & Messages.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.