KYMS is a great way to keep your photos, videos and other media files safe and secure. The app has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your files. You can create folders and sub-folders to keep your files organized, and you can password-protect your files for extra security. KYMS also supports cloud storage, so you can access your files from anywhere.
The technical specifications of the KYMS – Keep your media safe for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
KYMS – Keep your media safe Andorid App Summary
KYMS – Keep your media safe was developed by IdeaSolutions S.r.l. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download KYMS – Keep your media safe from Google Play Store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of KYMS – Keep your media safe is 1.1.6 on Play store with total users of 2625242. The KYMS – Keep your media safe app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the KYMS – Keep your media safe is Sep 22, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the KYMS – Keep your media safe on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install KYMS – Keep your media safe For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the KYMS – Keep your media safe installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the KYMS – Keep your media safe and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the KYMS – Keep your media safe on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the KYMS – Keep your media safe in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the KYMS – Keep your media safe on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||KYMS – Keep your media safe On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IdeaSolutions S.r.l.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Sep 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
KYMS – Keep your media safe App Overview and Details
Kyms looks like a working and stylish calculator App but it hides an inviolable vault in which to hide and encrypt all your multimedia and text files with military grade security (AES Encryption).
*** Now with a powerful built-in browser with automatic download capabilities!***
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
– Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
– Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
– Device local files
– Device Camera
– Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Integrated Browser features:
– Multi-tab fast internet browser
– Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
– Private bookmarks and history
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)
Features of KYMS – Keep your media safe for PC
1. Hide, encrypt, and protect photos, videos, and documents.
2. Drag and drop files to import media.
3. Integrated browser with private bookmarks and history.
4. Login with 4-digit pin and alphanumeric password.
5. Panic gesture to log out immediately.
6. Decrypt files in real time.
7. Ultra-simple video download feature.
8. Hide Kyms in the app drawer.
9. Keep Kyms up to date with automatic updates.
10. Email support for any questions or problems.
Whats New In this KYMS – Keep your media safe?
– Fix crash Android Oreo
– Bug fix
KYMS is a great way to keep your media safe and secure. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I would recommend KYMS to anyone who wants to keep their media safe and secure.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the KYMS – Keep your media safe on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This KYMS – Keep your media safe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KYMS – Keep your media safe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the KYMS – Keep your media safe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KYMS – Keep your media safe.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.