iHeartRadio is a free, all-in-one app that lets you listen to the music you love and hear your favorite podcasts offline — for free. With over 1.5 billion downloads, iHeartRadio is the No. 1 app for music and radio.
Choose from hundreds of stations or create your own with your favorite artists. Listen to music, live sports, news, talk, and podcasts. Download podcasts for offline listening.
iHeartRadio is the best way to listen to your music and podcasts.
This article is all about helping you get to know the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on your computer.
|App Name:||iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iHeartMedia, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on your Android phone from there. iHeartMedia, Inc. is the developer of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts who made this app.
null is the latest version of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 86703262. Plus, you’ll see that iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts, which is Aug 20, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts for PC
• The iHeartRadio Playlist App offers music for any moment – whether you’re working out, partying, or just winding down for the night.
• Create custom music playlists of your favorite songs, or listen to playlists made by other users.
• Listen to your favorite music offline, without the need for WiFi.
• The iHeartRadio Playlist App offers a variety of playback speeds to suit your needs.
• The iHeartRadio Playlist App is updated with new music playlists every week.
• The iHeartRadio Playlist App is free to download and use.
iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts App Overview and Details
Your Music, Your Stations, And #1 For Podcasts. All Free.
Discover music, radio and podcasts you’ll love, all free. Stream thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists all in one app. Listen on any device – including smart phones, tablet, Wear OS, Chromecast and more. Download the iHeartRadio Android app today and start listening to your favorite live radio stations, podcasts and music playlists!
The Best Live & Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of local AM and FM radio stations live near you and from cities across the globe.
• Our Radio App allows you to tune in to top radio stations, music, breaking news, sports, talk and comedy radio shows.
• Hear sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and more.
• Listen to top sports personalities discuss the latest news around the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
The iHeartRadio Podcast App – now #1 for Podcasts
• Our Podcast App features the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, Big Money Players Network, TED, Wondery, and from popular personalities like The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified Podcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast, The Joe Rogan Podcast, Ben Shapiro Podcast, Bobby Bones Podcast, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, Chelsea Handler Podcast, and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your Android device to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
• Explore popular and trending shows with our iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. The Top 100 Chart refreshes every Monday.
• Our podcast app and podcast player allow you to experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Free Music Playlists – perfect for any moment
• Listen to thousands of hand curated song playlists on the free iHeartRadio Playlist App. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Enjoy the sound of ‘Your Weekly Mixtape’ – music discovery made easy. A weekly playlist of songs we’ve curated based on the music you love and the music you’re listening to right now. We’ll refresh your mixtape every Monday with a new batch of tracks we know you’ll vibe to throughout your week.
• Explore our Cloud based audio options directly from your phone.
Play Free Artist Radio Stations
• Use our library of millions of songs to create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists and genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Classical, Indie, Folk, Gospel, Christian, Dance, and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• ‘My Favorites Radio’ collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song, album and playlist with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song with our music app from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your Android Phone or Tablet to listen offline from Google Play
• Create unlimited music hits playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Whats New In this iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts?
Thank you for choosing iHeartRadio. We update our app regularly to improve your experience and make it faster and more reliable, as well as bringing diverse radio stations, new and popular podcasts and music. This update includes:
• Bug fixes and performance
• Ability to allow Bluetooth permissions for Android 12 users
• Workout and chill personalized playlists that are personalized for each individual user.
The iHeartRadio app provides an impressive array of music, radio, and podcast content. Its easy-to-use interface and wealth of features make it a must-have for music lovers of all ages. Whether you’re looking to listen to your favorite station, discover new music, or catch up on your favorite podcasts, iHeartRadio has you covered.
That’s it! That’s how you download iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iHeart: Music, Radio, Podcasts.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.