HiBy Music is a young and ambitious company that is quickly making a name for itself in the audio industry. Founded in 2014, HiBy has already released several acclaimed products, including the HiBy R6 Pro portable player, the HiBy R6 SE DAC/amp, and the HiBy Music app.
HiBy’s products are known for their excellent sound quality, user-friendly design, and competitive prices. The company is committed to providing the best possible listening experience for its customers, and it is quickly becoming one of the leading players in the audio industry.
The latest HiBy Music for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HiBy Music Andorid App Summary
HibyMusic has developed the HiBy Music for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, HiBy Music has got over 587218+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is V4.2.0 International build 5551
The latest update of HiBy Music is Jul 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HiBy Music App Overview and Details
! Updated description applies to version 3.0.0 build 5480 and up !
! Please wait for update to reach you if the version you see is still 2.3.4 !
Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player designed for audiophiles and music fans. Newest features include support for direct USB audio on Android 7.x, and HiByLink for controlling lossless playback on affiliated remote devices, giving you a first-class music experience wherever you go.
1. Use HiByLink to upgrade affiliated portable and desktop audio players to a touch-screen, remote-operated experience while enjoying lossless playback of hi-res material on the device itself.
2. First free app to support direct USB audio output on Android 7.x.
3. Added play queue function and function to save edited queue as new playlist.
4. All-new UI bringing a fresh new user experience, with new pictorial Quick Guide added.
5. Improved compatibility with Android 6+ devices;
6. Fixed track ordering under albums, under multi-disc albums (DISCNUMBER support!), etc.
7. Expanded on-device output sampling rate to 44.1 and 48kHz, adapting to phones with different Android system sampling rates;
8. Added option to disable exclusive USB audio output and use Android system USB audio for convenience / interoperability;
9. Added USB volume lock function to ensure bitperfect output more easily;
10. Revised English and multilanguage translations;
11. Added illustrated quick-start guide for ease of use;
12. Added update function independent of Google Play;
13. Added custom language selection option independent of Android system language.
1. Wide lossless/lossy audio format support, including DSD(DSF,DFF,DST), ISO, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis
2. CUE sheets and ISO images are also directly supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits floating point decoding and 128 bits internal precision, all for the best audio quality.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You can get Native DSD or 384kHz, 32 bit DXD audio streams easily.
5. Gapless playback
6. 10 band graphic EQ
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually!
Features of HiBy Music for PC
supported and will be detected automatically.
5. Gapless playback for all formats.
6. ReplayGain support.
7. Plays music files stored on network-attached storage devices (NAS), home-theater PCs (HTPCs), or portable storage devices (PSDs).
8. The player can be controlled by third-party apps via the Intents API.
9. Automatic rescanning of music files and folders on startup and on-demand.
10. Sleep timer.
Install “HiBy Music” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the HiBy Music on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the HiBy Music app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install HiBy Music.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||HiBy Music On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||V4.2.0 International build 5551|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HiBy Music?
1. Added theme switching function;
2. Added Android accessibility function;
3. Various other bug fixes.
The HiBy Music application is a music player that allows users to listen to their music library and create custom playlists. The application also provides users with access to music streaming services, such as Spotify and Apple Music. The HiBy Music application is available for Android and iOS devices.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HiBy Music for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HiBy Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HiBy Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the HiBy Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HiBy Music.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.