The Hand Talk Translator is a unique device that allows users to translate words and phrases into sign language. The translator is easy to use and can be carried with you wherever you go. It is perfect for those who want to learn sign language or for those who need to communicate with someone who is deaf or hard of hearing.
Our goal is to help you get the Hand Talk Translator for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hand Talk Translator Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hand Talk Translator is Hand Talk and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hand Talk Translator simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hand Talk Translator under Education of Play Store. Hand Talk Translator’s latest version is 3.4.9 with an impressive user base of over 4095791. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Hand Talk Translator.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hand Talk Translator is Aug 26, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hand Talk Translator on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hand Talk Translator App Overview and Details
Led by Hugo, the world’s most lovable 3D interpreter, the Hand Talk app automatically translates text and audio to American Sign Language (ASL) [Beta] and Brazilian Sign Language (Libras) through artificial Intelligence.
If you’re interested in learning a new language in a practical and fun way, the Hand Talk app is the right choice for you!
There are over 466 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the world, and Hand Talk, elected the World’s Best Social App by the UN, emerges as a pocket translator with the goal of bringing people together through technology and communication.
You can rate Hugo’s translations and save your favourite ones, adjust Hugo’s speed, customize his clothes and background in Hugo’s Store and much more!
The Hand Talk app is a powerful tool, used in the most diverse contexts:
• In the classroom, by teachers, students and interpreters as a complementary communication resource;
• At home, by families with deaf and hearing people;
• By sign language students that want to improve their vocabulary with Hugo’s Help.
Features of Hand Talk Translator for PC
1. The app automatically translates text and audio to American Sign Language (ASL) and Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
2. The app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
3. The app has a rating system that allows users to rate translations and save their favourites.
4. The app has a built-in speed control that allows users to adjust translation speed.
5. The app has a store where users can purchase clothes and backgrounds for Hugo, the virtual interpreter.
6. The app can be used in the classroom by teachers, students, and interpreters.
7. The app can be used at home by families with deaf and hearing people.
8. The app can be used by sign language students to improve their vocabulary.
9. The app has been honoured with the “World’s Best Social App” award by the UN.
10. The app is a powerful tool that can be used in a variety of contexts.
Whats New In this Hand Talk Translator?
We created a brand new app especially for you and we are very pleased to introduce the new member of the Hand Talk family: our beloved Maya. We hope you like it!
• Redesigned from the ground up;
• Thousands of new signs for American and Brazilian Sign Languages.
• Bugs fixed.
Download & Install Hand Talk Translator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hand Talk Translator app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hand Talk Translator app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hand Talk Translator will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hand Talk Translator on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|Hand Talk Translator On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 26, 2022
|Get it On:
The Hand Talk Translator application is an excellent resource for people who are deaf or hard of hearing. The application allows users to communicate with others by translating sign language into text or voice. The application is easy to use and can be accessed on a variety of devices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hand Talk Translator for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hand Talk Translator, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hand Talk Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hand Talk Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hand Talk Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hand Talk Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.