Google I/O 2019 is an upcoming developer conference that is set to take place from May 7 to May 9, 2019, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California. It will be the first major developer conference of the year.
Google I/O is a conference for developers, by developers. Attendees can expect to hear about the latest in Google technology, including updates on Android, Chrome, Google AI, and more. In addition to the main keynote speeches, there are also a variety of breakout sessions and workshops that offer in-depth looks at different Google products and services.
Tickets for Google I/O 2019 go on sale in February. If you’re a developer, this is an event you
In this article, we will show you how to download Google I/O 2019 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Google I/O 2019 technical specifications first.
Google I/O 2019 Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google I/O 2019 application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1071072+ users of this app. The Google I/O 2019 app rating is currently 7.0.14.
It was last updated on May 8, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Google I/O 2019 for PC
-Explore the conference schedule, with details on topics and speakers
-Save events to Schedule, your personalized schedule
-Get reminders before events you’ve saved in Schedule start
-Sync your custom schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
-Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
-Opt-in to receive important notifications about the event, schedule, travel, after hours, session recordings and more
-Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
-Reserve seats for events ahead of schedule
|App Name:||Google I/O 2019 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Google I/O 2019 For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Google I/O 2019 on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Google I/O 2019 on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGoogle I/O 2019 in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Google I/O 2019 on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Google I/O 2019 running on your computer.
Google I/O 2019 App Overview and Details
The official Google I/O 2019 conference app is your co-pilot to navigate the conference, whether you’re attending in-person or remotely. With the app, you can:
• Explore the conference schedule, with details on topics and speakers
• Save events to Schedule, your personalized schedule
• Get reminders before events you’ve saved in Schedule start
• Sync your custom schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
• Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
• Opt-in to receive important notifications about the event, schedule, travel, after hours, session recordings and more
Exclusive for onsite attendees:
• Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
• Reserve seats for events ahead of schedule
Source code for the app will be available soon after I/O.
Whats New In this Google I/O 2019?
Updated for Google I/O 2019
• Add events to your personal calendar
• Explore I/O in Augmented Reality (onsite attendees only)
• Use the home page to view upcoming sessions, announcements, and more
• Search for sessions by topics and speakers
After attending Google I/O 2019, I realized that Google is truly committed to helping developers create the best possible user experiences. The new features and updates that were announced will make it easier than ever for developers to create seamless, intuitive, and engaging apps. I am excited to start using these new tools and technologies to create apps that my users will love.
This concludes our article on Google I/O 2019 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Google I/O 2019 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Google I/O 2019 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google I/O 2019 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google I/O 2019. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google I/O 2019.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.