Flightradar24 is a free mobile app and website that allows users to track the location of aircraft around the world in real-time. The app and website provide information on the flight number, aircraft type, altitude, speed, and location of the aircraft. In addition, users can view a map of the aircraft’s location and track its progress on a live map. Flightradar24 also provides information on recent flights, including the origin and destination of the flight, the time of takeoff and landing, and the aircraft’s altitude and speed.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Flightradar24 Flight Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker Andorid App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, Flightradar24 Flight Tracker has over 55625798 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Flightradar24 AB has developed the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, Flightradar24 Flight Tracker has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Aug 1, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|Flightradar24 Flight Tracker On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Travel & Local
|Aug 1, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC
map weather layers, including precipitation, wind, clouds, & temperature
– Air traffic control (ATC) chatter for selected flights
– Night mode
– App badge with the number of flights tracked that day
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a airplane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is. Download for free today and discover why millions track flights and check their flight status with Flightradar24.
– Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual airplane —by simply pointing your device at the sky
– See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
– Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more
– See historical data & watch playback of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
– With Wear OS you can view a list of nearby aircraft, see basic flight information and view the aircraft on the map when you tap on it
Flightradar24 is a free flight tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
– 90 days of flight tracking history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control (ATC) boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
How it works
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions, with the help of multilateration, we’re able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders. Coverage in North America is also supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
Connect with Flightradar24
We love getting feedback on FR24. Since we’re unable to respond directly to reviews, contact us directly and we’ll be happy to assist.
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Whats New In this Flightradar24 Flight Tracker?
In this latest update you’ll find:
– Bookmarks have arrived! You can now bookmark your favorite aircraft, flights, airports and locations. Tap on the star icon to start bookmarking! Bookmarks work across platforms. Create a bookmark in the app and access it on the website and use all your web bookmarks in the app.
– Please note that this is the last version of the app that supports Android 4,5 and 6. Users will be able to continue using the app but will no longer receive updates.
Flightradar24 is a flight tracker application that allows users to view the location of aircraft in real-time. The application has proved to be a valuable resource for aviation enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Flightradar24 Flight Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flightradar24 Flight Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.