FiLMiC Pro is the most advanced mobile cine camera in the world. It’s an app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a professional cinema camera. With FiLMiC Pro, you can capture beautiful footage with your mobile device and edit it on the go.
In this article, we will show you how to download FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera technical specifications first.
FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera Andorid App Summary
FiLMiC Inc. is the developer of this FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 231689+ users of this app. The FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera app rating is currently 6.19.10.
It was last updated on Aug 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera for PC
1. Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure.
2. Live analytics suite including Zebras, False Color and Focus Peaking.
3. 10-bit support for compatible handsets.
4. Realtime film looks (8-bit)
5. Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use.
6. Ramped zoom rocker.
7. Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram.
8. Manual white balance adjustment with custom presets.
9. Content Management System for file naming.
10. FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices.
|App Name:||FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FiLMiC Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera running on your computer.
FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera App Overview and Details
*Download our free FiLMiC Pro Evaluator to view which app capabilities are supported by your device*
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro features cutting-edge capabilities and is the most responsive manual filming app available on mobile.
FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
A Good Night – John Legend music video
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez music video
Stupid Love – Lady Gaga
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting compatible Android device capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
FiLMiC Pro also offers a range of cinematic film looks (optional in-app purchase) that can be applied in-camera at time of capture to deliver a truly cinematic aesthetic without the need for timely grading in post. †
v6 Banner Features:
• Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure
• Live analytics suite including Zebras, False Color and Focus Peaking
• 10-bit support for compatible handsets
• Realtime film looks (8-bit) †
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use (adapters required)
• Ramped zoom rocker
• Waveform monitor with tri-mode histogram
• Manual white balance adjustment with custom presets
• Content Management System for file naming
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3 †
• Live shadow and highlight controls †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls †
(† Available as an optional in-app purchase. Not available on all devices).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level
• Vertical and landscape orientations
• Variable speed zoom
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, and 60 fps**
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps**
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse capture
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions
• Saved shooting presets
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays
• Image stabilization**
• FiLMiC Labs (try experimental features not officially supported on device)
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an Android device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote
** Not supported on all devices.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
5 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Ultra (offers up to 580Mbps on supported devices)
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 200Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4/5/Q3
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4/5
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on all devices. Use our free FiLMiC Evaluator to check what your device supports.
Whats New In this FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera?
* Fixed issue with Shortcut Presets not loading correctly.
* Anti-banding options will persist across sessions.
* Startup time improved.
* Fixed issue with ear-piercing noise when device is paired with specific smartwatches.
* Fixed out of sync audio when using stitch recording.
* Fixed timelapse video duration.
* Several other fixes.
After using FiLMiC Pro for a while, I can say that it is an incredibly powerful and useful mobile cine camera application. It has many features that allow you to control every aspect of your filming, from focus to exposure to white balance. The application is easy to use and makes filming on your mobile device a breeze.
This concludes our article on FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FiLMiC Pro: Mobile Cine Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.