ESPN is a cable and satellite television network that broadcasts a variety of sports programs. The network was founded in 1979 by Bill Rasmussen and is now owned by The Walt Disney Company. ESPN broadcasts live sporting events, news programs, and talk shows related to sports. The network also produces documentaries and other original programming.
So, you want to download the ESPN for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
ESPN Andorid App Summary
The ESPN is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the ESPN is Disney. The current version of ESPN is null with a total user count of 69258683 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Aug 26, 2022 was the last date the ESPN was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download ESPN For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the ESPN on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the ESPN to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for ESPN. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the ESPN on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the ESPN on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|ESPN On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 26, 2022
|Get it On:
ESPN App Overview and Details
Watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks plus get scores, on-demand news, highlights, and expert analysis. Subscribe to the ESPN+ streaming service for live sports, exclusive originals, premium articles, fantasy tools, and more.
Watch on ESPN:
• NFL (Monday Night Football) • NBA • MLB • College Sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, and more) • Golf (The Masters) • Soccer (UEFA Euro and MLS) • Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open) • eSports • ESPN Shows (SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, Sportsnation, NBA: The Jump, and more) •
Stream exclusive live sports and ESPN+ Originals without cable–all in HD.
Sign up for ESPN+ and get access to the streaming service that delivers live sports from the best leagues and teams in the world. Get live events from the UFC, MLB, PGA TOUR LIVE, NHL, LaLiga and Bundesliga, college football, basketball, and more. Enjoy the complete 30 for 30 library and exclusive ESPN+ Originals from the biggest names in sports including Tom Brady, Derek Jeter, Peyton Manning, Dana White, Abby Wambach, and more all inside the ESPN app.
Highlights and scores from what you care about. From news about your favorite sports or team playing right now, the home tab has you covered. Fast access to scores for your favorite teams and leagues and the top games of the day in the scores tab. Also, subscribe to your favorite ESPN Podcasts or listen live to ESPN Radio.
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more are all available to stream live in the ESPN App. Access to live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider.
Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that’s on-air won’t match the schedule that’s online. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement – https://es.pn/plus-terms
Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Features of ESPN for PC
• Watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks
• Get scores, news, highlights, and analysis
• Subscribe to ESPN+ for live sports, originals, and more
• Watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more on demand
• Access to live video is determined by your TV provider and package
• ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more are available to stream live in the ESPN App
Whats New In this ESPN?
Enjoy the game spoiler free! Now you have the ability to turn live scores on or off live games and events. Go to settings to change your defaults.
ESPN is the perfect opportunity for me to combine my two passions, sports and writing. I am confident that I have the skills and experience to be a successful writer at ESPN. I am excited to have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business and to contribute to one of the most respected sports brands in the world.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the ESPN on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This ESPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ESPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the ESPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ESPN.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.