Windscribe VPN is a Canadian VPN service with a stated policy of not storing any user data. It is a desktop application with both paid and free versions. The paid version offers unlimited bandwidth and access to all servers. The free version is limited to 10GB of data per month and access to only a few servers. Windscribe VPN can be used with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.
In this article, we will show you how to download Windscribe VPN For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Windscribe VPN technical specifications first.
Windscribe VPN Andorid App Summary
Windscribe is the developer of this Windscribe VPN application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17224620+ users of this app. The Windscribe VPN app rating is currently 3.2.913.
It was last updated on Jun 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Windscribe VPN for PC
-Windscribe VPN is a tool that secures Wifi and helps you safeguard your privacy online.
-Windscribe VPN is super easy to use, just turn it on with a single tap and forget about it.
-Windscribe VPN unblocks most geo-restricted content.
-Windscribe VPN has a strict no-logging policy.
-Windscribe VPN has 4 protocols to choose from.
-Windscribe VPN has access to servers in 10 countries.
-Windscribe VPN has unlimited bandwidth and unlimited connections.
-Windscribe VPN has access to servers in over 63 countries and over 110 data-centers.
|Windscribe VPN On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 29, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Download Windscribe VPN For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Windscribe VPN on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Windscribe VPN on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theWindscribe VPN in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Windscribe VPN on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Windscribe VPN running on your computer.
Windscribe VPN App Overview and Details
Windscribe VPN is a tool that secures Wifi and helps you safeguard your privacy online. Best part? It’s absolutely free to use and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month, if you supply a confirmed email address! That’s something you can actually use!
With Windscribe VPN, you’ll never mess with confusing settings and option menus again; just turn it on once and forget about it.
Get up to 10GB of data per month for FREE, which you can use on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC, or as a browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
• Super easy to use, just turn it on with a single tap
• Unblocks most geo-restricted content
• Network whitelisting – auto-enable/disable the VPN when you get home, or join any other wifi network.
• Split Tunneling – choose which apps should go over the VPN tunnel.
• Encrypts all your data so nobody can spy on your Internet activities
• Strict no-logging policy
• 4 protocols to choose from (OpenVPN UDP/TCP, IKEv2, Stealth)
• Access to servers in 10 countries (Including US, Canada, UK and more)
• Same as the free features, plus:
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Unlimited connections
• Access to servers in over 63 countries and over 110 data-centers
Whats New In this Windscribe VPN?
1. Dynamic server list.
2. Region-based protocol suggestion.
3. Ikev2 fix for Russia.
Windscribe VPN is a tool that allows users to browse the internet privately and securely. It does this by encrypting all traffic and routing it through a remote server. This ensures that third-party trackers and websites cannot see or track users’ activity. Windscribe VPN is also one of the few VPNs that offer a free tier, which makes it a great option for those who are looking for a low-cost way to protect their privacy online.
This concludes our article on Windscribe VPN Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Windscribe VPN for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Windscribe VPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Windscribe VPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Windscribe VPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Windscribe VPN.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.