My Talking Tom 2 is a sequel to the popular My Talking Tom app. It allows players to continue caring for their virtual pet Tom, and features new activities, mini-games, and customization options.
Our goal is to help you get the My Talking Tom 2 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
My Talking Tom 2 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the My Talking Tom 2 is Outfit7 Limited and they’ve done a great job at keeping My Talking Tom 2 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the My Talking Tom 2 under Casual of Play Store. My Talking Tom 2’s latest version is 188.8.131.5266 with an impressive user base of over 606526777. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love My Talking Tom 2.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the My Talking Tom 2 is Aug 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the My Talking Tom 2 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
My Talking Tom 2 App Overview and Details
It’s My Talking Tom 2. The superstar virtual pet is back with even more to say and do.
This funny cat can’t wait to show off his new wardrobe, skills and special features.
Players interact with their new buddy to help him:
– Learn new skills
– Taste the latest snacks
– Stay clean
– Pop to the toilet
– Explore new worlds
– Collect clothes, furniture and special memories
– Look after his own pets
Plus mini games and puzzles add a special challenge!
By Outfit7, creators of My Talking Tom, My Talking Angela 2 and My Talking Tom Friends.
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7’s products and advertising;
– Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
– Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
– YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7’s animated characters;
– The option to make in-app purchases;
– Subscriptions which automatically renew at the end of a subscription period unless cancelled. You can manage and cancel your subscription any time via Settings in your Google Play account;
– Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress;
– Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
Features of My Talking Tom 2 for PC
1. My Talking Tom 2 is a virtual pet game with a new buddy to interact with.
2. The superstar virtual pet is back with new skills to learn and new worlds to explore.
3. Players can collect clothes, furniture and special memories to decorate Tom’s home.
4. Tom can stay clean and healthy by using the toilet and washing his hands.
5. Mini games and puzzles add a special challenge to the game.
6. Outfit7, creators of My Talking Tom, offer customer support for the game.
7. The app contains advertising and links to Outfit7’s other apps and websites.
8. Players can make in-app purchases to get access to all the game’s features.
9. The app is available in different languages and privacy policies depending on the player’s location.
10. My Talking Tom 2 is a funny and entertaining game for players of all ages.
Whats New In this My Talking Tom 2?
THE FUTURE AWAITS
Time to go back to space. Wait, what? Forget school and fly to a far-out Cyber City in this update!
Download & Install My Talking Tom 2 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the My Talking Tom 2 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the My Talking Tom 2 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the My Talking Tom 2 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed My Talking Tom 2 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||My Talking Tom 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Outfit7 Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I enjoyed playing My Talking Tom 2. The app was fun and entertaining, and I liked being able to interact with my virtual pet. I also thought the graphics were well done and the gameplay was smooth. My only complaint is that there could be more activities to do with Tom, but overall, I thought it was a good app.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the My Talking Tom 2 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the My Talking Tom 2, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This My Talking Tom 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Talking Tom 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Talking Tom 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Talking Tom 2.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.