A music studio is a facility for music production and recording. It is a place where musicians, singers, and songwriters can create, rehearse, and record their music. A music studio typically has a soundproof room, a control room, and a recording studio. The soundproof room is used to prevent sound from escaping and disturbing people outside the studio. The control room is used to monitor the sound and adjust the levels. The recording studio is used to record the music.
The technical specifications of the Music Studio for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Music Studio Andorid App Summary
Music Studio was developed by Alexander Gross and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Music Studio from Google Play store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Music Studio is 2.1.2 on Play store with total users of 14522. The Music Studio app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Music Studio is Jan 15, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Music Studio on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Music Studio App Overview and Details
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 123 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Try the free Lite version!
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Why are black bars visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices?
This known issue will be resolved in a future update.
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 183 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• 123 free instruments, 60 available in the in-app shop
• 6 categories: symphonic, classical, band, electronic, world, drum kits
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 100 drum loops
• 6 real-time effects with lots of parameters:
Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Amp, Limiter
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• MIDI import and export
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Save and load your songs and export to wav and AAC formats
• Share your songs via email, Dropbox and other Android sharing options
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com – questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available at the Xewton YouTube channel.
Features of Music Studio for PC
on SoundCloud, YouTube and Facebook
How To Install & Download Music Studio For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Music Studio for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Music Studio.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Music Studio on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Music Studio and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Music Studio on your computer right away.
|Music Studio On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Music & Audio
|Jan 15, 2018
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Music Studio?
New in Music Studio 2.1:
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• 5 new instruments: MC Drum Kit, Vintage Bass, Dulcimer, Music Box, Orchestra Hit
• Trash folder to prevent accidental deleting or overwriting
• File renaming
• Polyphony increased to 128
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Music Studio 2.1.2 adds more compatible devices and includes bug fixes.
Please support us with your 5 star rating to help keep the updates coming!
In conclusion, Music Studio is an excellent application for creating and editing music. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to create or edit music.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Music Studio on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Music Studio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Music Studio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Music Studio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Music Studio.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.