Casse-o-player is an app that helps you break your phone addiction. It locks your phone for a certain amount of time, so you can’t use it. This is a great way to focus on your work, or just have some peace and quiet.
The latest Casse-o-player for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Casse-o-player Andorid App Summary
Valentyn Vieshchunov has developed the Casse-o-player for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Casse-o-player has got over 3282630+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1.4
The latest update of Casse-o-player is Jul 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Casse-o-player App Overview and Details
Do you like the charm of old analog cassette tapes? Use Casse-o-player – cassette deck in your phone! All you need from audio player, plus a library of the most legendary and stylish cassette tapes from the first in market in 1960th to the top-level chrome and metal tapes from 1990th. All the cassette tapes are fully animated and recreated with great care in details.
With this player, you will receive:
• accurate models of 63 classic compact cassettes from 1960-2000
• showing cassette in a compact or full-screen mode
• 4 skins: beige, aluminium, black brushed metal and carbon
• realistic animation of reels and tape
• rewind the tape in cassette deck style with sound effect (press and hold Back/Next buttons)
• level meters and LED-indicators like in the vintage reel recorders and cassette decks
• volume control in analog style
Also you will receive standard audio-player functions:
• creating a playlist from the list of songs, albums, artists and folders
• managing playlists
• re-sizable widget 3х1 (can be re-sized to 4х1, 5х1)
• playback control buttons in Android notification area (for Android 4.1 and higher)
• playback control using headset buttons (single, double, triple-click)
• auto-pause when headphones are unplugged
• auto-updatable songs library
• play music in the background
Please note: Application needs permission to RECORD AUDIO. This is sure to render the volume levels. The application doesn’t record user conversations, as well as in any other way doesn’t spy on the user.
Features of Casse-o-player for PC
– 63 classic compact cassettes from 1960-2000
– showing cassette in a compact or full-screen mode
– 4 skins: beige, aluminium, black brushed metal and carbon
– realistic animation of reels and tape
– rewind the tape in cassette deck style with sound effect (press and hold Back/Next buttons)
– level meters and LED-indicators like in the vintage reel recorders and cassette decks
– volume control in analog style
– create a playlist from the list of songs, albums, artists and folders
– manage playlists
– playback control buttons in Android notification area (for Android 4.1 and higher)
– playback control using headset buttons (single, double, triple-click)
– auto-pause when headphones are unplugged
– auto-updatable songs library
Install “Casse-o-player” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Casse-o-player on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Casse-o-player on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Casse-o-player and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Casse-o-player as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Casse-o-player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Valentyn Vieshchunov|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Casse-o-player?
+ Support of new Uniques Cassette Pack.
Casse-o-player is a unique mobile application that allows users to listen to their favorite music while simultaneously playing a game of Solitaire. The app has proved to be a popular choice for users who want to kill time while listening to their favorite tunes. The app’s simple and easy-to-use interface has also made it a favorite among users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Casse-o-player for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Casse-o-player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Casse-o-player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Casse-o-player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Casse-o-player.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.