A calculator is a small, handheld electronic device used to perform mathematical operations. Modern calculators can perform a variety of complex operations, including basic arithmetic, algebra, calculus, and statistics.
Installing and using the Calculator for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Calculator Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Calculator application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Calculator has over 1482232450 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Calculator is currently 8.2 (453324893).
The latest upstate time of the Calculator is Jun 14, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Calculator on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Calculator App Overview and Details
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
Features of Calculator for PC
-Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
-Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
-Beautifully designed app
-Easy to use
|App Name:||Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Latest Version:||8.2 (453324893)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Calculator On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Calculator on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Calculator. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Calculator, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Calculator?
• Improved tablet support
• Quick settings tile support
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Calculator is a handy application that helps in performing mathematical operations. It is a reliable tool that can be used for solving various mathematical problems. The application is easy to use and helps in making calculations quickly.
Did the guide help you download and install the Calculator for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Calculator, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.