Base Calculator & Converter is a simple, easy-to-use app that helps you calculate and convert between bases. Whether you’re working on a math problem, a project, or just need to convert a number from one base to another, Base Calculator & Converter is here to help. With a simple, intuitive interface, it’s easy to get the answers you need.
The technical specifications of the Base Calculator & Converter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Base Calculator & Converter Andorid App Summary
Base Calculator & Converter was developed by Tesimal and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Base Calculator & Converter from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Base Calculator & Converter is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 53756. The Base Calculator & Converter app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Base Calculator & Converter is Mar 18, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Base Calculator & Converter on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Base Calculator & Converter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Base Calculator & Converter using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Base Calculator & Converter on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Base Calculator & Converter here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Base Calculator & Converter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Base Calculator & Converter for PC
-A binary, octal, hexadecimal and any base calculator ranging from base 2 to base 36
-Can be used as a fast hexadecimal, octal and binary converter
-Basic mathematical functions working with decimal numbers in any base
-1 / 3 × 3 is always 1 and not 0.999999
Base Calculator & Converter App Overview and Details
A simple binary, octal, hexadecimal and any base calculator ranging from base 2 to base 36
• works as a base converter, dynamically switch between number bases
• can be used as a fast hexadecimal, octal and binary converter
• basic mathematical functions working with decimal numbers in any base
• 1 / 3 × 3 is always 1 and not 0.999999
Whats New In this Base Calculator & Converter?
expanded functionality to bases up to 36
Overall, the Base Calculator & Converter is a handy application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use, and the results are accurate. The application is also versatile, allowing users to convert between different bases. This is a great tool for students and math enthusiasts of all levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Base Calculator & Converter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Base Calculator & Converter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Base Calculator & Converter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Base Calculator & Converter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Base Calculator & Converter.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.