A PC GamePad is a device that allows you to play PC games using a controller rather than a keyboard and mouse. This can be a great option if you find that you are struggling to control your games with a keyboard and mouse, or if you simply prefer to use a controller. A PC GamePad can be used with any PC game that supports controller input.
The technical specifications of the A-PC GamePad for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
A-PC GamePad Andorid App Summary
A-PC GamePad was developed by Silent Designs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download A-PC GamePad from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of A-PC GamePad is 1.8.0 on Play store with total users of 25837. The A-PC GamePad app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the A-PC GamePad is May 29, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the A-PC GamePad on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
A-PC GamePad App Overview and Details
Play PC games wirelessly with your Android gamepad! One app on your Android connects to another app on your PC, so you can play PC games with Android gamepads, or the touchscreen gamepad.
With Nvidia Shield, or another android device, this takes over the controls on the gamepad, and sends them to your PC.
It runs in the background so you can use any other app while you control your PC. Apps like Splashtop Streamer , Remote Desktop, Limelight, Nvidia GameStream, Remotr, or VNC can stream your PC screen to your android device, allowing you to play your PC from anywhere in the world!
You can even use your Nvidia Shield Controller, or other Android gamepad wirelessly with your PC! Now there is vibration (force feedback) on devices that vibrate. (Controller will not vibrate, only the device if it has vibration).
Supports multiple controllers! Play games with your friends.
This will take a little work to setup, but is easy to run after that. You can refer to the help website here –
Android device running OS 4.4 KitKat
Android gamepad (Nvidia Shield Portable) supported
Windows PC that plays games
Install vJoy v2.1.6 on PC
Install .NET 4.0 on PC
Local wifi network
How to install:
Install & Configure vJoy on our PC:
1. Download vJoy v2.1.6 – http://sourceforge.net/projects/vjoystick/files/Beta%202.x/220.127.116.11-220116/vJoySetup.exe/download
2. Run the downloaded file and follow instructions to install. One screen will ask to install companion applications, make sure to install vJoy Configuration.
3. After installing, run the vJoy configuration app. Use the vJoyConfigSetting.png in the A-PC folder to show settings or follow the next steps.
4. Check Axes : X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, R/R/Rz/Rudder
5. POV Hat Switch : Continuous, POVs: 1
6. Number of Buttons : 10
7. Action: Configure
8. Target Device : 1
9. Click Apply – this will setup a vJoy virtual joystick on device slot 1.
Setup multiple controllers: (if you want them)
10. Change the target device to 2. Click Apply to add a 2nd controller. Repeat with 3, 4, etc.
11. Click OK to finish.
Start the Server on the PC:
1. Download the server from the website. Extract the folder.
2. On your PC, run the application in the folder called APCGamePadServer_vX.X(.exe).
Install & Configure the Android client app:
1. Open the application
2. On the Android device go to settings -> language & input -> Scroll down and find A-PC GamePad, if it is not checked, check it.
3. Then hit the settings button on the right to open the settings app.
4. Click on Server Address to set the IP address to your PC’s local IP address (ex. 192.168.1.100).
5. Click on Switch Input Method, make sure APCGamePad is selected.
6. Click on Connect to Server!
If you want to see if it is working, run joy.cpl. Click on one of the vJoy Devices, usually the top one. Then click Properties, you should see the device move when you move the gamepad.
Notes for Nvidia Shield Portable:
For console mode you can use a 2nd controller as Controller#1 by turning off Controller 1 in the app. This will move all controllers down 1 (i.e controller 2 will become controller 1, 3 will become 2 etc.)
Select is mapped to the volume key. Any other controller, select will be select or back.
It may be necessary to open UDP port 4444 on your router if you are accessing your PC away from a local (home) network.
Windows firewall may block the connection so adding an exception should allow the apps to connect.
Features of A-PC GamePad for PC
to use more than one controller with your PC)
1. Install vJoy v2.1.6 on PC as described above
2. Copy the vJoy folder from the A-PC folder to the C:\Program Files (x86)\vJoystick folder
3. In the vJoy folder, rename vJoystick.exe to vJoy2.exe
4. Copy the A-PC\ControllerMap.txt to the C:\Program Files (x86)\vJoystick folder
5. In the A-PC\ControllerMap.txt, change the number in the “NumberOfControllers” line to the number of controllers you are using.
6. Run vJoy2.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to add your controllers.
1. Connect your Android device and PC to the same wifi network
2. On your Android device, open the A-PC GamePad app
3. Select the PC you want to control in the top drop-down list
4. If the PC does not appear in the list, make sure both devices are connected to the same wifi network and that the PC is running one of the supported apps (Splashtop, Remote Desktop, Limelight, GameStream, Remotr, VNC)
5. Click the Connect button
6. The app will automatically start the PC app and connect to it. You can now play PC games with your Android gamepad!
How To Install & Download A-PC GamePad For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the A-PC GamePad for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the A-PC GamePad.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for A-PC GamePad on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the A-PC GamePad and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the A-PC GamePad on your computer right away.
|App Name:||A-PC GamePad On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Silent Designs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this A-PC GamePad?
Please update PC server from website:
Added support for XInput devices.
Added ability to set number of gamepads on server.
App is now free! There are donate buttons in the menu if you want to support my work.
Overall, the A-PC GamePad application is a great tool for gamers who want to get the most out of their gaming experience. The application is easy to use and provides a range of features that enhance the gaming experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the A-PC GamePad on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This A-PC GamePad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for A-PC GamePad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the A-PC GamePad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the A-PC GamePad.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.