A fast, easy to use medical calculator from QxMD.
Calculate is the perfect app for quickly and easily solving medical calculations. With over 150 available calculations, Calculate has everything you need to solve any medical problem. The easy to use interface makes it perfect for any medical professional.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Calculate by QxMD for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Calculate by QxMD On Your PC
|QxMD Medical Software Inc.
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 17, 2022
|Get it On:
Calculate by QxMD Andorid App Summary
The Calculate by QxMD was developed by the popular developer agency named QxMD Medical Software Inc.. They have the Calculate by QxMD in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1283229 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Calculate by QxMD latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 17, 2022 was the last date the Calculate by QxMD was updated with new features. If you want to use the Calculate by QxMD on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Calculate by QxMD using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Calculate by QxMD For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Calculate by QxMD using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Calculate by QxMD on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Calculate by QxMD here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Calculate by QxMD for PC
-More than 300 unique calculators and decision support tools
-Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
-Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools – knowledge translation at its best
-Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
-Detailed references with Pubmed integration
-Comprehensive and insightful results
-Elegant design and intuitive interface
-SI and Conventional units
Calculate by QxMD App Overview and Details
From the maker of the apps ‘Read’, ‘The ECG Guide’ and ‘Pedi STAT’ comes ‘Calculate’, a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Also available on the web at http://qxmd.com/calculate
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
“We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first…”
-from iMedicalApps review “The best free Medical Calculator apps”
‘Calculate’ is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers…
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools – knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 300 unique calculators and decision support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHA2DS2-VASc score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-EPI, Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more…
Want to keep up with medical research? Get ‘Read by QxMD’ for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Whats New In this Calculate by QxMD?
In this version we continued fixing minor bugs, and enhanced the app’s performance.
Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at support@QxMD.com
Calculate by QxMD is a powerful application that can help healthcare professionals to make better decisions. The application can help to calculate doses of medication, and to make better treatment plans. The application is also useful for looking up information on medications.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Calculate by QxMD of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Calculate by QxMD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculate by QxMD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculate by QxMD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculate by QxMD.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.