The bridge race is a competition that takes place every year in the city of Cincinnati. The race is a fundraiser for the cancer research center at the University of Cincinnati. Teams of two people race across the bridge, and the first team to cross the finish line wins. The race is a popular event, and there is always a large turnout of participants.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bridge Race for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Bridge Race For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Bridge Race on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Bridge Race, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Bridge Race app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Bridge Race Andorid App Summary
Under the Casual category on Google Play store, Bridge Race has over 228263261 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Supersonic Studios LTD has developed the Bridge Race and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.4.0.
Until this latest version, Bridge Race has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Sep 2, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Bridge Race on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Bridge Race On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Supersonic Studios LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bridge Race for PC
1. 250 million downloads
2. Bridge building
3. Over 1000 levels
4. Mechanisms such as sliders, trampolines, zip-lines, ladders, and elevators
5. More than 30 colors
6. More than 30 blocks
7. 80 different types of characters
9. Road map
Bridge Race App Overview and Details
Best Racing Game ever with approximately 250 Million downloads! Try to build your own Bridge by competing with others for collectible blocks! You should look out for potential looters.
Join the adventure with more than 1000 levels that contain mechanisms such as sliders, trampolines, zip-lines, ladders, and elevators! Collect blocks of your own color and build bridges with them.
The main features of the game include:
● Customize the Color of the Character and Blocks: You can play with more than 80 different types of characters, choose more than 30 blocks, and more than 30 colors! Customize your character skins but also the color of the character!
● Bundles: You can also get bundles containing exciting characters, blocks, and unique character animations!
● Road Map: You can see your road map and get back to the same level in order to get better results maybe even perfection! You can play all around the world in different cities!
● Leaderboard: Be faster and collect more and get more stars in order to climb up in the leaderboard!
Whats New In this Bridge Race?
60 FPS Gameplay is here now!
The bridge race is an annual event that takes place in my town. It is a 5k race that takes runners over the bridge that connects our town to the neighboring town. The race is always a lot of fun, and it’s a great way to get to know the other residents in our town.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bridge Race of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bridge Race to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bridge Race and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bridge Race. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bridge Race.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.