The Amazon Kindle is a handheld electronic device that allows users to read e-books and other digital publications. Kindle books are downloaded wirelessly to the device, which can then be read even in direct sunlight. Kindle books can be purchased from the Kindle Store, which has over one million titles available. The Amazon Kindle is also able to store up to 1,400 books.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Amazon Kindle for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Amazon Kindle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Amazon Kindle for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Amazon Kindle.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Amazon Kindle on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Amazon Kindle and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Amazon Kindle on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Amazon Kindle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Amazon Kindle Andorid App Summary
The Amazon Kindle was developed by the popular developer agency named Amazon Mobile LLC. They have the Amazon Kindle in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 408392433 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Amazon Kindle latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 26, 2022 was the last date the Amazon Kindle was updated with new features. If you want to use the Amazon Kindle on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Amazon Kindle using the emulator later on.
Amazon Kindle App Overview and Details
READ ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without something to read. The Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
– Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from millions of Kindle books (including books with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book with a sample in the app before you buy on Amazon.com
– Kindle Unlimited members can enjoy unlimited reading and listening, with the freedom to explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines.
– Thousands of books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
– Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
– Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or follow links to Google and Wikipedia to get more information.
– Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
– Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
– Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
– Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
– Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
– When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
– Get notified when authors you love have new releases.
Features of Amazon Kindle for PC
and notes. Share passages with friends and family on social media, Goodreads, or by email, and see highlights and notes from friends and family. Access your Kindle books across devices with Whispersync.
1. Kindle Unlimited members can enjoy unlimited reading and listening, with the freedom to explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines.
2. Thousands of books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
3. Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere.
4. Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
5. Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or follow links to Google and Wikipedia to get more information.
6. Access your Kindle books across devices with Whispersync.
7. Share passages with friends and family on social media, Goodreads, or by email, and see highlights and notes from friends and family.
8. Make highlights and notes.
Whats New In this Amazon Kindle?
Several experience improvements and bug fixes.
The Amazon Kindle application is a great way to read books on your phone. You can buy books, read samples, and even read books for free. The application is easy to use and has a great selection of books.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Amazon Kindle of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Amazon Kindle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amazon Kindle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amazon Kindle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amazon Kindle.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.