Amazon Alexa is a voice-activated assistant developed by Amazon. It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, and providing weather, traffic, and other real-time information. It can also be used to control smart devices using itself as a home automation hub. Alexa is available on Amazon devices such as the Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show, as well as third-party devices like the Sonos One.
The latest Amazon Alexa for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Amazon Alexa Andorid App Summary
Amazon Mobile LLC has developed the Amazon Alexa for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Amazon Alexa has got over 103713375+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.2.474585.0
The latest update of Amazon Alexa is Aug 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Amazon Alexa App Overview and Details
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Features of Amazon Alexa for PC
1. Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more.
2. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
3. Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills.
4. Control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go.
5. Create routines to automate your smart home devices.
6. Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
7. Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices.
8. View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go.
9. Get weather and news updates.
10. Manage timers and alarms.
Install “Amazon Alexa” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Amazon Alexa on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Amazon Alexa app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Amazon Alexa.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Amazon Alexa On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Amazon Alexa?
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Amazon Alexa is a voice-activated assistant that helps users with tasks such as setting alarms, ordering food, and playing music. Alexa can also connect to other devices in the home, such as thermostats and lights, to control them with voice commands. Alexa is always learning and can be customized to suit each individual’s needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Amazon Alexa for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Amazon Alexa to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amazon Alexa and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at bestappsforpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amazon Alexa. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amazon Alexa.
If you have any query about the app or about bestappsforpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.